John Wall Throwing Gang Signs

JokersWild24

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Pierce, Derrick Rose and James Harden are other NBA players who have allegedly thrown up gang signs. Not sure where James Harden is from but Pierce is from LA and Rose is from Chicago. I am sure they both know or are related to gang members. With Wall being from North Carolina it makes me chuckle that he is throwing up gang signs.

I was thinking Jackson was throwing up crip signs because I had to find pictures of him in red. I could be mistaken though.

I think you are right. I was getting confused because Jackson's Twitter account didn't mention the letters 'CK' together. Makes sense with him being a West Coast guy. Looks like the war is on.

That's a pretty well known Blood's sign. Looks like the guy next to him is throwing a CK for Crip Killer.

I better be more careful. When I'm on vacation and I see another guy in UK gear I often throw up the goggles.

Oops.

I think you are right. I was getting confused because Jackson's Twitter account didn't mention the letters 'CK' together. Makes sense with him being a West Coast guy. Looks like the war is on.

Could get hairy if they are at the same place with their 'crews'. :lol2:

Paul Pierce, Derrick Rose and James Harden are other NBA players who have allegedly thrown up gang signs. Not sure where James Harden is from but Pierce is from LA and Rose is from Chicago. I am sure they both know or are related to gang members. With Wall being from North Carolina it makes me chuckle that he is throwing up gang signs.

I think that parts of Raleigh might surprise you with how bad they're portrayed to be. No Los Angeles or Chicago, but not the best places to find yourself either if you wind up in the wrong part.