Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnny Manziel Will Be Latest Addition to Browns' Quarterback Graveyard

Featured Replies

It was photoshopped. It was water

 

 

Boooo....I was hoping it was beer. They did real good. I thought it was a beer.

 

 

I still love him though.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My prediction is if he sits a year and Hoyer plays all season this year then Manziel may have a decent career, if he comes in right away he is doomed.

 

 

If he is better than Hoyer in camp then he should play. I only think QBs should sit if they haven't proven themselves yet.

 

I think it will be tough to not play him if I am the Browns. That's money. I'd love to see Bengals/Browns with Johnny Football playing. Forget that game if it is Hoyer and I know there are plenty of people like myself who feel the same way.

If he is better than Hoyer in camp then he should play. I only think QBs should sit if they haven't proven themselves yet.

 

I think it will be tough to not play him if I am the Browns. That's money. I'd love to see Bengals/Browns with Johnny Football playing. Forget that game if it is Hoyer and I know there are plenty of people like myself who feel the same way.

I think he should sit just to give him time to learn the system, as well as the NFL? They have to get him to become a pocket passer or he may have a short career or injury ridden career like Vick.

 

Plus, I actually really liked what Hoyer did last year before he got Hirt. If you remember he came in after the browns basically gave up on the season after week 2 when they traded Richardson etc. and he did. Opting but put them on a winning streak and looked really good doing it. He tore the Bengals up and I'd trade Dalton straight up for Hoyer in a heartbeat. I'd love to see what he could do if he stayed healthy, plus it could build up his trade value if he plays good this year. Very similar to what Jon Kitna was able to do the year the Bengals got Palmer.

I think he should sit just to give him time to learn the system, as well as the NFL? They have to get him to become a pocket passer or he may have a short career or injury ridden career like Vick.

 

Plus, I actually really liked what Hoyer did last year before he got Hirt. If you remember he came in after the browns basically gave up on the season after week 2 when they traded Richardson etc. and he did. Opting but put them on a winning streak and looked really good doing it. He tore the Bengals up and I'd trade Dalton straight up for Hoyer in a heartbeat. I'd love to see what he could do if he stayed healthy, plus it could build up his trade value if he plays good this year. Very similar to what Jon Kitna was able to do the year the Bengals got Palmer.

 

I hate you for making me thank God Mike Brown is Bengals GM.

His career is over before it begun.

 

Cleveland is the place where quarterbacks go to die before they live.

Their roster is going to be freaking loaded the beginning of the 2015 season if it already isn't after this weekend. If he plays he has no excuses about a weak roster.

 

Bleacher Report has a history of missing worse than teams drafting though:

 

With Manziel, I don't discredit his playmaking ability, what I don't like, is his flashy lifestyle when he hasn't proven a single thing yet. All in all, I think he has a mediocre career at best in Cleveland.

 

Why should he be punished because his family and parents have money? Should he stop going to events that they can pay for with the rest of his family?

Their roster is going to be freaking loaded the beginning of the 2015 season if it already isn't after this weekend. If he plays he has no excuses about a weak roster.

 

Bleacher Report has a history of missing worse than teams drafting though:

 

 

 

Josh Gordon, Ben Tate, Andrew Hawkins, Jordan Cameron....

 

The Browns have had a good defense the last couple of years.

 

If I am a Browns fan I am super excited.

Browns reportedly sold 2,000 more season tickets after drafting Manziel. That's why you draft him.

 

 

 

 

 

image-2440173653.jpg

Qb success is also dependent on the OC and the offense they run.

I like Johnny Football. I think he can be a good NFL QB. Won't be easy but skill wise he's much better than Tebow. Honestly in this weak QB draft I liked him the best of all. Think Bortles will be a bust. Bridgewater can be good IMO he'd be my 2nd pick. None are a sure thing.

I think he should sit just to give him time to learn the system, as well as the NFL? They have to get him to become a pocket passer or he may have a short career or injury ridden career like Vick.

 

Plus, I actually really liked what Hoyer did last year before he got Hirt. If you remember he came in after the browns basically gave up on the season after week 2 when they traded Richardson etc. and he did. Opting but put them on a winning streak and looked really good doing it. He tore the Bengals up and I'd trade Dalton straight up for Hoyer in a heartbeat. I'd love to see what he could do if he stayed healthy, plus it could build up his trade value if he plays good this year. Very similar to what Jon Kitna was able to do the year the Bengals got Palmer.

 

The guy played two games and you would rather him be the starter. His numbers wouldnt support a change either. His rating was only in the 80s he only completed 59 percent of his passes three intetceptions in two games but he did have five touchdowns. So while I agree he didnt look bad he also didnt look great and not really better than what we have currently. To much unknown with him still to do a trade like that. I do like him too though.

I hate you for making me thank God Mike Brown is Bengals GM.

 

Hahaha. Glad I could help :)

Josh Gordon, Ben Tate, Andrew Hawkins, Jordan Cameron....

 

The Browns have had a good defense the last couple of years.

 

If I am a Browns fan I am super excited.

 

Didn't Gordon just catch strep throat again? ;)

He'll have a Doug Flutie type career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.