Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnny Manziel Will Be Latest Addition to Browns' Quarterback Graveyard

Featured Replies

I hope JFF does well as I enjoy watching him. However, I would not want him to QB my team.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope JFF does well as I enjoy watching him. However, I would not want him to QB my team.

 

Love the use of JFF. I thought that was just a Texas thing, but I'm definitely glad to be proven wrong on this one.

No one has a clue how good Manziel will be. I personally am optimistic. He will bring a level of excitement and enthusiasm that the Browns organization hasn't seen in some time. He is extremely similar to Fran Tarkenton. He has a set of skills that was extremely successful against some really good SEC defenses. You never know how it will translate to the Big Leagues. As a long time Browns fan, I am looking forward the ride.

Is this throwback Thursday?

Ok good I was afraid looking back at this that I would have said Johnny would be really good lol. The only post I had for this was how we shouldn't Trade Dalton for Hoyer lol.

Dodged a bullet here. I was a bit more on the Johnny hype. Reason I'll never be an NFL GM.

per ESPN Stats, Austin Davis will be he 15th QB the Browns have started against the Bengals since Marvin Lewis took over in 2003. That is just disgusting.

Why does Cleveland have an NFL team?

I wonder which QB coming out of college will be drafted by the Browns this time?

Whoever it is, he needs to follow John Elway and Eli Manning... Just refuse to play for the team that drafted them.

2015 Josh McCown (9) / Johnny Manziel (2) / Austin Davis (1)

2014 Brian Hoyer (13) / Johnny Manziel (2) / Connor Shaw (1)

2013 Jason Campbell (8) / Brandon Weeden (5) / Brian Hoyer (3)

2012 Brandon Weeden (15) / Thad Lewis (1)

2011 Colt McCoy (13) / Seneca Wallace (3)

2010 Colt McCoy (8) / Jake Delhomme (4) / Seneca Wallace (4)

2009 Brady Quinn (9) / Derek Anderson (7)

2008 Derek Anderson (9) / Brady Quinn (3) / Ken Dorsey (3) / Bruce Gradkowski (1)

2007 Derek Anderson (15) / Charlie Frye (1)

2006 Charlie Frye (13) / Derek Anderson (3)

2005 Trent Dilfer (11) / Charlie Frye (5)

2004 Jeff Garcia (10) / Kelly Holcomb (2) / Luke McCown (4)

2003 Kelly Holcomb (8) / Tim Couch (8)

2002 Tim Couch (14) / Kelly Holcomb (2)

2001 Tim Couch (16)

2000 Doug Pederson (8) / Tim Couch (7) / Spergon Wynn (1)

1999 Tim Couch (14) / Ty Detmer (2)

 

QB Graveyard.....RIP Johnny

 

Browns need Otto Graham to resurrect

Exactly, number 15.

 

I've seriously never heard of him. And I watch a lot of college football. Tha'ts crazy.

I've seriously never heard of him. And I watch a lot of college football. Tha'ts crazy.

 

He was a walk on at Southern Miss. Undrafted signed with Rams. Cut by Rams. Signed to Miami practice squad. Signed back by Rams. Won his first two starts with the Rams. Signed with Cleveland.

 

Also drafted by the Boston Red Sox for Baseball but never tried to play mlb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.