Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnny Manziel Will Be Latest Addition to Browns' Quarterback Graveyard

Featured Replies

Twice, in fact, before the Bengals see him for the first time.

Yep, kinda weird frankly. He may not make it to the Bengals.:walk:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johnny Manziel is the next Tim Tebow! :banana:

 

Disagree!

 

Almost every analyst known to football said Tim Tebow was not an NFL QB. You didn't hear it with Manziel. I think you have to give the kid a chance before saying he will be a bust. He will need to learn to SLIDE. Maybe RGIII can teach him that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44503[/ATTACH]

Prove em wrong Johnny boy!

 

I wish that would go away. Ha

 

And when I say that I don't mean Manziel but the gesture.

I hope he proves the haters wrong because it will be fun to see him tell them about themselves.

Disagree!

 

Almost every analyst known to football said Tim Tebow was not an NFL QB. You didn't hear it with Manziel. I think you have to give the kid a chance before saying he will be a bust. He will need to learn to SLIDE. Maybe RGIII can teach him that.

 

Truth.

Johnny Manziel is the next Tim Tebow! :banana:

 

That means all he needs to do is go 8-8 in his career as a starter and win 1 playoff game and he'll be considered a success.

I think the kid can play. Now that he's in the same division, I hope I'm wrong.

I think its hilarious that he was drinking a beer in the green room last night.

 

So did the person that photoshopped it.

I think its hilarious that he was drinking a beer in the green room last night.

 

Say what? Every time I saw him, he was drinking water.

Johnny Manziel is the next Tim Tebow! :banana:

 

That would be 1 more playoff win than Andy Dalton then :sssh:

I think its hilarious that he was drinking a beer in the green room last night.

 

It was photoshopped. It was water

My prediction is if he sits a year and Hoyer plays all season this year then Manziel may have a decent career, if he comes in right away he is doomed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.