Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Willis Considering Transfer

Featured Replies

@YahooForde: Kentucky F Derek Willis weighing transfer options, per multiple sources. Not a surprise. Barely played as a freshman, will be same next yr.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Derek Willis may transfer, per Pat Forde.

 

:D :D

I had heard that a couple of days ago probably would be best for the young man.

Someone quoted his coach two days ago saying he was not considering a transfer.

It may be true and makes sense. But I'll wait for another source besides Forde on UK basketball.

I hope not. I think the young man could really help.

He could join his old high school teammate Rusty Troutman at Bellarmine. I'm sure Davenport wold love to have him, although I think he can play D1 somewhere.

I hope he does what he wants to do, but I believe Willis can play. Not next year, but he can play.

I hope he does what he wants to do, but I believe Willis can play. Not next year, but he can play.

 

I think he can play as well but the big problem is there are going to be All American recruits coming in every year.

 

If he does stay you could see a mass exodus next year if the Cats win it all. You could see 5-8 players leave and he could grab some time his Junior Year.

 

If he doesn't leave then I think a redshirt would do him good.

I think he can play as well but the big problem is there are going to be All American recruits coming in every year.

 

If he does stay you could see a mass exodus next year if the Cats win it all. You could see 5-8 players leave and he could grab some time his Junior Year.

 

If he doesn't leave then I think a redshirt would do him good.

 

Agree with everything.

Whether Derek stays or goes, I'll guess two things:

Kentucky will have a better overall record next year...but won't advance as far in the NCAA Tournament.

I was afraid of this, can't say I would blame him.

Murray State is up and coming for the next couple of years...

Tops would like to have him. He'd make a nice complement to Fant.

Tops would like to have him. He'd make a nice complement to Fant.

 

Is he planning to be a 2 sport athlete at WKU?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.