Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Poythress Has Made His Decision....

Featured Replies

“Playing in the NBA has always been a dream of mine, but I want to make sure that I’m NBA-ready before I make that jump,” Poythress said. “By coming back, I’ll be so much closer to earning my degree in business and it will give me another year to prepare my game and my body for the next level.”

 

Via UK Press Release

Alex Poythress will be returning for his junior season:

 

@UKCoachCalipari: I'm excited for @AlexTheGreat22 and the decision he arrived at to return for his junior season

 

@UKCoachCalipari: I'm proud of the work he committed to this past season, on & off the floor, and think he's ready to take that next step and lead this team.

Awesome.

I just have to laugh. It's like BBN on BGP sits around all day waiting to start multiple threads on every possible topic within seconds of one another! It has happened several times within the last few days!

I just have to laugh. It's like BBN on BGP sits around all day waiting to start multiple threads on every possible topic within seconds of one another! It has happened several times within the last few days!

 

And only took ole Pete 11 minutes to respond. :sssh::cool:

Very pleased!

I just have to laugh. It's like BBN on BGP sits around all day waiting to start multiple threads on every possible topic within seconds of one another! It has happened several times within the last few days!

 

Just excited to share the news.

 

One of the reasons I love being a Kentucky fan. Just because the basketball season has ended, fans still have plenty of things to get excited about until October. This announcement is just a little example of that for me.

Smart choice, get your degree and have something to use later in life. If you play for UK, you will be taken care of later.

And only took ole Pete 11 minutes to respond. :sssh::cool:

 

Guilty!

Just excited to share the news.

 

One of the reasons I love being a Kentucky fan. Just because the basketball season has ended, fans still have plenty of things to get excited about until October. This announcement is just a little example of that for me.

 

Reminds me of when I moved to Kentucky some 25 years ago, I was told there are two sports seasons here in the state....basketball season...and the season getting ready for next basketball season. :lol2:

Reminds me of when I moved to Kentucky some 25 years ago, I was told there are two sports seasons here in the state....basketball season...and the season getting ready for next basketball season. :lol2:

 

Haha absolutely. I tell people that my favorite thing to follow in the sports world is Kentucky Basketball. My second favorite is Kentucky Basketball Recruiting.

I just have to laugh. It's like BBN on BGP sits around all day waiting to start multiple threads on every possible topic within seconds of one another! It has happened several times within the last few days!

 

And only took ole Pete 11 minutes to respond. :sssh::cool:

 

The bigger surprise for me is the thread is 2 hours old and The Deuce (Mr. Anti-BBN) hasn't posted in it yet. Someone better check on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.