Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Poythress Has Made His Decision....

Featured Replies

The bigger surprise for me is the thread is 2 hours old and The Deuce (Mr. Anti-BBN) hasn't posted in it yet. Someone better check on him.

 

I think he may have gotten caught in the Gun Control Compromise thread, and can't get out! :lol2:

Thrilled for Alex and BBN. Look forward to watching him again this coming year.

Smart decision. I think all of the Cats have made the right decision so far.

 

 

It's refreshing to see as a fan of the game.

Smart decision. I think all of the Cats have made the right decision so far.

 

 

It's refreshing to see as a fan of the game.

 

Agreed. I'm also hearing people around the program expect Dakari to announce he is returning today or tomorrow too, would be huge (no pun intended) news as well and also the best decision for him.

Agreed. I'm also hearing people around the program expect Dakari to announce he is returning today or tomorrow too, would be huge (no pun intended) news as well and also the best decision for him.

 

Cool. I'd like to see Dakari return also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.