Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Pirates (4/21 thru 4/24)

Featured Replies

  • Author
You know, after a second glance, she's kind of hot looking...if I were a male lizard (oops, I am).

 

Figured there was a 50% chance that you were from your avatar.

  • Replies 625
  • Views 61.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Bummer that Meso's streak ended. Here's to starting one tomorrow.

.......

 

First win on a Thursday, now we're rolling. 6th straight series where they've won the last game of the series. Kings of Get-away Day!!

.......

 

First win on a Thursday, now we're rolling. 6th straight series where they've won the last game of the series. Kings of Get-away Day!!

 

Now we just need to get those elusive Monday and Saturday wins! :angrybird1:

What a series

You know, after a second glance, she's kind of hot looking...if I were a male lizard (oops, I am).

You gotta get love somewhere when you're a lizard with arms that short.:banana:

You gotta get love somewhere when you're a lizard with arms that short.:banana:

 

But my feet are very large (if you know what I mean). :whistling:

So it is possible to get guys out in the 9th? Even if you can't throw or drive 105 MPH?

So it is possible to get guys out in the 9th? Even if you can't throw or drive 105 MPH?

 

Once in a while? Yes...

So it is possible to get guys out in the 9th? Even if you can't throw or drive 105 MPH?

5 for 9 so far. You like that percentage?

5 for 9 so far. You like that percentage?

 

I vote no...

Just one game out in the wildcard standings.

  • Author

Fellas...I'm feeling good and know that I have another thread/series in me. Let's keep riding the hot hand.

Fellas...I'm feeling good and know that I have another thread/series in me. Let's keep riding the hot hand.

 

Right on. Let'er rip MJ.

I vote no...

That's because you're smart. Carry on...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.