Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Pirates (4/21 thru 4/24)

Featured Replies

I doubt Broxton will be brought back out today. He threw a lot of pitches last night. I imagine it will be the Vacuum.

 

Hoover. Sucks...

  • Replies 625
  • Views 61.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoover. Sucks...

I'm sure he'll have the suction going on full power today.

I doubt Broxton will be brought back out today. He threw a lot of pitches last night. I imagine it will be the Vacuum.

 

Let LeCure go again.

  • Author
I am really getting tired of watching Brandon Phillips. At bats are terrible, only 4 RBI,s, and now his fielding is suffering. missed easy grounders, like today, and many throws in the dirt to Votto. I can see why the front office wanted to get rid of him. I was in his corner but I am starting to leave the corner.

 

I defending him in the offseason a little on here and too friends, but he's making it tough for me to continue to do so. He's not starting off the season great.

Not a very good jump.

 

I blame Votto.

Not a fan of big and wide here.

Leaping Lizards folks, 3 outta 4.

Cingrani solid, should have given up a goose egg. BP (brillian play) muffed one and the run scored, but the good guys drill the division foe on their rug. Love it.

Heisey with a snippet of his everyday prowess.

Ludwick with a knock to seal it.

 

 

How this thread has been poetic.

Ondrusek??? :ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother: He sucks. This game is over. :isurrender::isurrender::no::no::wave::wave:

 

Emoticon threshold exceeded.

Where she is at?

 

th?id=HN.608000380904278904&pid=15.1

 

You know, after a second glance, she's kind of hot looking...if I were a male lizard (oops, I am).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.