Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs UConn Game Updates

Featured Replies

Think uk has to keep hitting those 3s to stay in it?

 

No we can win it in the paint with an occasional 3 dashed here and there!

  • Replies 378
  • Views 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about no Daniels to stretch the zone? Seems to bog down a bit when he went out.

 

I mean that hurt some, but if UK can't score the run is minimal even with the Huskies struggling against the zone. Boatright disrupts everything defending the point. He went out, UK got going. Not a coincidence...

Is he a good outside shooter? I would back off of him and try to keep him out of the paint.

 

38% from 3. Leaving him space is not ideal...

Gametime, solely based on your avatar, I'm hoping you post 84,000 more times in the second half.

Think uk has to keep hitting those 3s to stay in it?

 

No, they need to do a better job attacking the rim, penetrating, getting shots in the paint. If they have to rely on the three, UK loses.

 

I have been impressed by U Conn's inside players. I really thought UK would have their way inside and dominate the game because of it. Randle's issues, whatever they are, are certainly not helping. But U Conn has rebounded balls high in the air that UK has been getting in every other game in the tournament so far.

 

UK did a great job getting back into it. They need to keep attacking and I think they can pull it out.

Question for the recruiting guys: Didn't UK recruit Boatright and Daniels pretty hard?

 

I'm not a recruiting guy...but I don't think so.

I mean that hurt some, but if UK can't score the run is minimal even with the Huskies struggling against the zone. Boatright disrupts everything defending the point. He went out, UK got going. Not a coincidence...

 

You have been spot on with your prognosis. I hope UK comes and inverts their O some in the 2nd half. I think that may be a card that Cal is keeping up his sleeve

Gametime, solely based on your avatar, I'm hoping you post 84,000 more times in the second half.

 

 

In my best Borat voice...

 

"Very nice"

I'm not a recruiting guy...but I don't think so.

 

Okay. I'm no recruiting guy either but for some reason I seem to recall Daniels being mentioned. I'm probably wrong.

Keeping he faith here. The CATS have confidence. They have been in this same position the last month.

 

Foul trouble on the side of UK. UConn got all the loose balls, time for UK to get their share.

Okay. I'm no recruiting guy either but for some reason I seem to recall Daniels being mentioned. I'm probably wrong.

 

I could be wrong as well. I would say it's very likely that I am. :lol2:

Okay. I'm no recruiting guy either but for some reason I seem to recall Daniels being mentioned. I'm probably wrong.

 

You are right.

Okay. I'm no recruiting guy either but for some reason I seem to recall Daniels being mentioned. I'm probably wrong.

 

They were on Daniels pretty hard...

Lol hell bird was ready to turn the lights out on UK. LOL

Kerr has started his crying saying that UConn had some touch fouls the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.