April 8, 201412 yr You are 100% incorrect, Brimbah set the tone early on the paint. UK has nothing in the paint and a bunch of missed outside shots. That's why they have 15 points.. I think he was talking about whacking their guards when they drive
April 8, 201412 yr You are 100% incorrect, Brimbah set the tone early on the paint. UK has nothing in the paint and a bunch of missed outside shots. That's why they have 15 points.. They have had free reign in the paint. How in the world do you expect to change that without establishing some physicality. But I'm sure you're right.
April 8, 201412 yr They have had free reign in the paint. How in the world do you expect to change that without establishing some physicality. But I'm sure you're right. Paint completely ineffective this half, 3 ball is giving UK a life line..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.