March 29, 201412 yr If he tore his Achilles then dang. That kills any hope of him going in the lottery. I'd hate for an injury to keep a kid back I'm school when clearly he deserves to be in the NBA.
March 29, 201412 yr No Achilles injury, just an ankle injury. Thank goodness. He's doubtful for Monday. Per Calipari
March 29, 201412 yr No Achilles injury, just an ankle injury. Thank goodness. He's doubtful for Monday. Per Calipari Most players are doubtful for Monday...
March 29, 201412 yr Most players are doubtful for Monday... They'll have practice obviously. Michigan and UL will be turning their uniforms in :walk:
March 29, 201412 yr They'll have practice obviously. Michigan and UL will be turning their uniforms in :walk: They have to win Sunday to practice Monday.
March 29, 201412 yr Hopefully he will recover quickly. I can't imagine him playing tomorrow though. Dakari really stepped up in WCS's absence. The lack of depth up front may become an issue again because Lee does not belong on the court, but Dakari showed he will be a star next season.
March 30, 201412 yr I'm glad it's just that for WCS. I hope he sticks around UK another year (and still think he should), but this won't be too damaging to his NBA prospects should he decide to go.
March 30, 201412 yr But, I must reiterate, they could still plant him in the paint on defense and he'll be more effective with that stress fracture than a healthy Marcus Lee.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.