March 30, 201412 yr He has a stress fracture. He ain't playing. I haven't seen the injury reported as a stress fracture anywhere. Maybe it is, but I haven't seen that information. The Sporting News is reporting the injury as a sprained ankle and Coach Cal said Willie wants to "do something" tomorrow. NCAA Tournament 2014: Kentucky center Willie Cauley-Stein doubtful for Elite Eight game - NCAA Basketball - Sporting News
March 30, 201412 yr I haven't seen the injury reported as a stress fracture anywhere. Maybe it is' date=' but I haven't seen that information. The Sporting News is reporting the injury as a sprained ankle and Coach Cal said Willie wants to "do something" tomorrow. NCAA Tournament 2014: Kentucky center Willie Cauley-Stein doubtful for Elite Eight game - NCAA Basketball - Sporting News You're not looking very hard. http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/an-update-on-willie-cauley-steins-ankle/
March 30, 201412 yr You're not looking very hard. An Update on Willie Cauley-Stein?s Ankle | Kentucky Sports Radio Conflicting reports- I guess we will all find out tomorrow for certain. Stay tuned...
March 30, 201412 yr Let's hope DJ returns some say he will take D League money if he must. Who says that??
March 30, 201412 yr Any new reports this morning? As far as I know the stress fracture didn't heal overnight. :lol2:
March 30, 201412 yr That sucks, those stress fractures can be tricky. Some guys never heal properly or never get passed it, especially big guys. Here's to hoping Willie still has a long career.
March 30, 201412 yr But, I must reiterate, they could still plant him in the paint on defense and he'll be more effective with that stress fracture than a healthy Marcus Lee. UK can go 5 on 4 and be more effective than having in Marcus Lee.
March 31, 201412 yr Who is this Marcus Lee fella you people keep raggin on . Lol! He was amazing last night!!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.