SEC

30dad

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An indication of teams getting hot at the right time. UK and UT both had disappointing regular seasons.

With so much parity in college basketball, getting hot in March can take a team a long way.

If they were in the ACC it wouldn't be a "disappointing regular season" it would be an "extremely tough conference schedule."

Not hardly. I don't get into the whole 'conference domination' love fest that UK...I mean.. SEC fans have for some reason.

With this point. Honest question for UK fans. Hypothetically if UK wins and Florida wins, will you guys be rooting for Florida to win it all?

With this point. Honest question for UK fans. Hypothetically if UK wins and Florida wins, will you guys be rooting for Florida to win it all?

That's the difference. I would never root for UNC, Maryland, NC State, Syracuse, UL starting next year, Wake Forest, Clemson or Miami.

For some reason they actually like their conference counterparts in the SEC.

#crazyashell

With this point. Honest question for UK fans. Hypothetically if UK wins and Florida wins' date=' will you guys be rooting for Florida to win it all?[/quote']

Why would we be rooting for Florida to win if UK wins?

Very good point raised by GrizzlyAdams and PurplePride92 as much as I hate to admit it. I think the reason that we argue about the SEC not being weak because it seems like all the time during this season that ESPN would always bash UK's schedule because they played in a weak conference. I don't think it's that we like SEC fans, I think it's the fact that our conference that was supposedly weak has done far beyond holding their own in the tourney. Because I know that I would never root for Florida, Tennessee, etc. If the Cats lost I'd probably be for the Cinderella team and that's only because someone has to win.