Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC

Featured Replies

Let them dive in. Maybe they'll have their cute SEC is 10-0 T shirts on tomorrow.

:laugh:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Syracuse. Pitt. Add UL next year. Have to think ND will get it going again. Comparing the ACC now and going forward is not an exercise S! E! C! Fan wants to dive in to...

 

Only in football.

Let them dive in. Maybe they'll have their cute SEC is 10-0 T shirts on tomorrow.

 

A lot of angst, pain, and jealousy in that post. I'm here for you if you need me.

Let them dive in. Maybe they'll have their cute SEC is 10-0 T shirts on tomorrow.

 

You got a link for those? Do they come in big Boy sizes?

An indication of teams getting hot at the right time. UK and UT both had disappointing regular seasons.

 

With so much parity in college basketball, getting hot in March can take a team a long way.

 

If they were in the ACC it wouldn't be a "disappointing regular season" it would be an "extremely tough conference schedule."

  • Author
Let them dive in. Maybe they'll have their cute SEC is 10-0 T shirts on tomorrow.

Nah. Just 9-1

A lot of angst, pain, and jealousy in that post. I'm here for you if you need me.

 

Not hardly. I don't get into the whole 'conference domination' love fest that UK...I mean.. SEC fans have for some reason.

If they were in the ACC it wouldn't be a "disappointing regular season" it would be an "extremely tough conference schedule."

 

That's exactly what you would be saying.

All I know is that the ACC is gone, future and present, as well as the Big 12 & Big East. The SEC and the American are still there. I'm a happy man.

Not hardly. I don't get into the whole 'conference domination' love fest that UK...I mean.. SEC fans have for some reason.

 

With this point. Honest question for UK fans. Hypothetically if UK wins and Florida wins, will you guys be rooting for Florida to win it all?

With this point. Honest question for UK fans. Hypothetically if UK wins and Florida wins, will you guys be rooting for Florida to win it all?

 

That's the difference. I would never root for UNC, Maryland, NC State, Syracuse, UL starting next year, Wake Forest, Clemson or Miami.

 

For some reason they actually like their conference counterparts in the SEC.

 

 

#crazyashell

With this point. Honest question for UK fans. Hypothetically if UK wins and Florida wins' date=' will you guys be rooting for Florida to win it all?[/quote']

 

Why would we be rooting for Florida to win if UK wins?

Why would we be rooting for Florida to win if UK wins?

 

Good question.

If UK doesn't win it, I want Dayton to win it. Florida is next in line.

Very good point raised by GrizzlyAdams and PurplePride92 as much as I hate to admit it. I think the reason that we argue about the SEC not being weak because it seems like all the time during this season that ESPN would always bash UK's schedule because they played in a weak conference. I don't think it's that we like SEC fans, I think it's the fact that our conference that was supposedly weak has done far beyond holding their own in the tourney. Because I know that I would never root for Florida, Tennessee, etc. If the Cats lost I'd probably be for the Cinderella team and that's only because someone has to win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.