Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC

Featured Replies

I don't want Florida to win, ever, against anyone, in any sport. Ever. Never.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If UK doesn't win it, I want Dayton to win it. Florida is next in line.
In order of my support...

 

Kentucky

Dayton

Wisconsin

Michigan St

Michigan

Arizona

UConn

Florida

That's the difference. I would never root for UNC, Maryland, NC State, Syracuse, UL starting next year, Wake Forest, Clemson or Miami.

 

For some reason they actually like their conference counterparts in the SEC.

 

 

#crazyashell

 

Actually down here in ACC land it amazes me how the fans are always rooting for the other conference teams. Always. (Except UNC n duke)

In order of my support...

 

Kentucky

Dayton

Wisconsin

Michigan St

Michigan

Arizona

UConn

Florida

 

Mine would be:

 

Kentucky

Michigan

Michigan State

Dayton

Florida

Wisconsin

Arizona

UConn

Actually down here in ACC land it amazes me how the fans are always rooting for the other conference teams. Always. (Except UNC n duke)

 

I'll never understand that.

I don't want Florida to win, ever, against anyone, in any sport. Ever. Never.

 

Others feel the same. What is your reasoning?

 

I root for the SEC teams, but I really like Billy Donovan.

I'll never understand that.

 

Me neither. I'm not really cheering against anyone usually, (Except Memphis... to heck with Memphis.) but I don't actively pull for conference foes come postseason time.

Two teams have been in 4 out of the last 5 Regional Finals...Florida and Kentucky

Two teams have been in 4 out of the last 5 Regional Finals...Florida and Kentucky

 

And Dayton!

 

Oh, sorry, read that wrong. I thought you said 4 of the last 50...

 

:lol2:

I'll never understand that.

 

Neither do I.

If not for conference pride, there is always the financial benefit. All conference schools see increased $$ for each conference win.

Others feel the same. What is your reasoning?

 

I root for the SEC teams, but I really like Billy Donovan.

It is sports, it doesn't have to be reasonable.

  • Author

11-1

The ACC is the best football conference in the NCAA.

 

Damn straight! Go Noles!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.