BGP Get-Together - Some Informal Observations

mcpapa

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff papa!

To add to papa's descriptions. papa was sporting the best haircut of his retired life, he looked really dapper. And I had no idea papa could eat so much, so fast, wow dude! No wonder you were honked off when Rockmom dropped part of her office purse on you.

My parents used to call me "Hoover" when I was a teenager.

I thought it was because they thought I sucked. But I guess it could have something to do with how fast I cleaned my plate.

I thought it was because they thought I sucked. But I guess it could have something to do with how fast I cleaned my plate.

That being said, don't let Guru fool you. His plate was piled so high there was a climbing expedition going up the north face of it.

I was being serious, I was shocked at how fast you ate how much.

Not to be overly sappy at 7:30 in the morning, but the dinner last night (15 or so folks) after the visitation was very cool. People from all over the place, as far away as Tampa, sitting around a table talking and sharing stories like they've known each other forever. Talking about topics ranging from Birdsfan, to Beflry tennis, to South Florida, to a million other topics. Just a very cool evening, both horribly sad at times, and yet, incredibly uplifting as well.

Run To State, you're a special person, thanks for putting the impromptu dinner together. Dave made a great choice in choosing a best friend.

It was my pleasure. And being best friends with Dave was truly an honor.