BGP Get-Together - Some Informal Observations

mcpapa

RebelK's personality is infectious, ain't it? I could listen to her talk for hours. Mrs. S is infatuated with her, already.

gt, please tell the Mrs. that she is just as beautiful as she was the first time we met her. As to what time has done to you, on the other hand ... :D

35Bird, we must meet again. What you did with the blue carnation was touching and genius. Now back up you go to the land of cheese and beer, eh.

KyTmcNcc I thought I recognized you from the photos from Dave's Trach Divorce Party, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't approach.

I didn't get to hardy spend any time with TB&G, nkypete, hoop5, plantmanky, Henry, SportsGuy, and others. I know I missed out.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RTS, Ru, and I will continue to get together at least once a year. I invite all to join us the next time.

This goes back to what Mentsch... and RTS eluded to earlier, but rm, RTS, and Ru have become dear friends that I would have never met without BGP. And RTS, I would not have met without Birdsfan.

It always comes back to him, doesn't it? Special person, Dave. I know I've said it a million times, now, but "We're going to miss you, buddy".

I didn't get to hardy spend any time with TB&G, nkypete, hoop5, plantmanky, Henry, SportsGuy, and others. I know I missed out.

I wish I had more time as well to talk to new faces and reunite with old friends, but I had a thing at church at 7pm. I will meet up with you all next time you are in town if I am in the area, or even at a football game, I see where USF plays UC at Paul Brown this year.....

RTS, Ru, and I will continue to get together at least once a year. I invite all to join us the next time.

This goes back to what Mentsch... and RTS eluded to earlier, but rm, RTS, and Ru have become dear friends that I would have never met without BGP. And RTS, I would not have met without Birdsfan.

It always comes back to him, doesn't it? Special person, Dave. I know I've said it a million times, now, but "We're going to miss you, buddy".

And you and Mrs. Swampy are very near and dear to my heart.

35Bird, we must meet again. What you did with the blue carnation was touching and genius. Now back up you go to the land of cheese and beer, eh.

Thank you, Mr. Rat. It may be a spell, but I would like to see you all again.

I wish I had more time as well to talk to new faces and reunite with old friends, but I had a thing at church at 7pm. I will meet up with you all next time you are in town if I am in the area, or even at a football game, I see where USF plays UC at Paul Brown this year.....

I guarantee there will be something around the USF/UC game, either the day before or the day after. We've had a get together worked around that game since 2008.

As I told you last night, if had not been for you creating BGP, I would have never met my best friend, Dave. I wouldn't have such wonderful, close friends as swamprat and Mrs swamprat, RebelK and Mr ReblelK, True blue (and gold), rockmom and a host of others. A lot of good friendships have happened because you loved high school football enough to make BGP. What you made is a family, may not have been your intention, but you have played a big part in a lot of lives and because of BGP, my life became much better and I believe many others on here will say the same.
One name I must add as a BGPer that I consider a very close good friend is cammando. Didn't want to leave his name out, he's been great over the years!