Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson Storms the Court

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they did just beat Bel....errrrrr..........nevermind

I couldn't believe it... They were even the higher seed.

I didn't see it, was there a big comeback or last second bomb to win it?

.....

 

I am the most court-storming friendly guy on this site, by a country mile, and this is beyond ridiculous. A totally Clemson move though, if ever there was one.

I think it is cool that fans were supporting the team through the NIT. That being said, storming the court is the ultimate in "pulling a Clemson", IMO.

They're a football school anyway! LOL

.....

 

I am the most court-storming friendly guy on this site, by a country mile, and this is beyond ridiculous. A totally Clemson move though, if ever there was one.

 

Second most. :lol2:

 

Even this doesn't bother me. I love court storming.

Granted I've not watched alot of the NIT games, but the couple

I've seen the atmosphere has been great.

I only caught the very end of this on Sportscenter, but they caught a Belmont player waiting in the handshake line, who was obviously stunned they were storming the court, say something along the lines of, "Really? We're Belmont man."

 

Absolutely classic.

Was it the championship ?

 

Not even a Semi... :lol2:

I was watching this live. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Clemson fan or alum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.