Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson Storms the Court

Featured Replies

I was watching this live. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Clemson fan or alum.

 

Me too... I saw them coming from the baselines and thought to myself, "They can't be..." :lol2:

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't see it, was there a big comeback or last second bomb to win it?

 

Not really... both teams were desperately trying to give the game away though.

Not really... both teams were desperately trying to give the game away though.

 

It was a 2 or 3 possession game at the end I think. No dramatics or anything.

I think you have to seperate these court stormings out by schools. This is Clemson...not exactly a basketball power. Earning a trip to NYC is a deal for them. Why not storm the court when you win a NIT quarterfinal game?

 

OK...when I type it out, it sounds silly! As my boy Cris Carter would say, "Come on, Man!"

How much is the ACC fine for court storming? couldn't be too much. It was Belmont for goodness sake. Save it for UNC or the Dukies.

I attribute it to cabin fever because of the long winter.

Really don't get this. Why does it bother anyone? If this gets you upset, I wish I had your life where this is what bothers me in the world.

Tom Crean approved it.
Absolutely hysterical.
Really don't get this. Why does it bother anyone? If this gets you upset, I wish I had your life where this is what bothers me in the world.

 

Upset? Hardly. I think it's funny.

  • Author
Tom Crean approved it.

 

Tom Crean would cut down the nets and have a shrine dedicated to the victory.

Upset? Hardly. I think it's funny.

 

This.

Tom Crean would cut down the nets and have a shrine dedicated to the victory.

 

Rings for everyone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.