Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson Storms the Court

Featured Replies

Really don't get this. Why does it bother anyone? If this gets you upset, I wish I had your life where this is what bothers me in the world.

 

This.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think court storming us reserved for big moments. Win an NIT quarterfinal game isn't (or at least shouldn't be) considered a big moment for a BCS school. That's my opinion

I think court storming us reserved for big moments. Win an NIT quarterfinal game isn't (or at least shouldn't be) considered a big moment for a BCS school. That's my opinion

 

I wish kids at every school had the spirit and desire to celebrate every win by their team by storming the court to celebrate with their team.

I wish kids at every school had the spirit and desire to celebrate every win by their team by storming the court to celebrate with their team.

 

So Duke fans should storm the court then they beat Mercer?

It is the ACC. They won at least 1 game more than duke in the post season.

So Duke fans should storm the court then they beat Mercer?

 

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

 

Mercer. Coastal Carolina. Lehigh. VCU. UNC. I don't care who it is. I LOVE court storming and have said as much multiple times on here when people act like they are too good to storm the court.

 

And NOBODY would storm the court the way the Crazies would.

So Duke fans should storm the court then they beat Mercer?

 

Duke fans stormed the court several years back after defeating unranked Virginia Tech on a last second shot at the buzzer from about 35 feet.

 

I'll never understand why celebrating wins has to have rules and regulations.

Duke fans stormed the court several years back after defeating unranked Virginia Tech on a last second shot at the buzzer from about 35 feet.

 

I'll never understand why celebrating wins has to have rules and regulations.

 

I think there are legitimate saftey reasons for why rushing the court is problematic.

 

Those I'm concerned with.

 

I'm less concerned with the idea that there are "moments it's appropriate".

Duke fans stormed the court several years back after defeating unranked Virginia Tech on a last second shot at the buzzer from about 35 feet.

 

I'll never understand why celebrating wins has to have rules and regulations.

 

I'll never understand why cheering as loud as you can and giving a standing ovation isn't enough. Only a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt.

I was watching this live. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Clemson fan or alum.

 

I'd be even more embarrassed if I were a player for Clemson. I mean, what are the expectations?

I'd be even more embarrassed if I were a player for Clemson. I mean, what are the expectations?

 

Speaking as a fan of a school that recently won the NIT Championship, I can say that for most of us, the feeling was one of confusion, not unbridled joy. Good for Clemson if they're that wound up, but for most Dayton fans, it was sort of a downer to have been left out of the tournament field that year, but the team showed up and won the whole thing, which was kind of cool.

 

Still felt a bit dirty celebrating any of the victories.

 

It was cool to beat UNC in the championship, though...

I think there are legitimate saftey reasons for why rushing the court is problematic.

 

Those I'm concerned with.

 

I'm less concerned with the idea that there are "moments it's appropriate".

 

I get the safety aspect. People rarely say safety is why they are against court rushing.

I'd be even more embarrassed if I were a player for Clemson. I mean, what are the expectations?

 

Why shouldn't a player be excited about advancing to Madison Square Garden in the NIT?

Why shouldn't a player be excited about advancing to Madison Square Garden in the NIT?

 

Is your goal as a player to read MSG in the NIT? That's a nice goal for a mid-major school but surely Clemson has higher expectations.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.