Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson Storms the Court

Featured Replies

Is your goal as a player to read MSG in the NIT? That's a nice goal for a mid-major school but surely Clemson has higher expectations.

 

I agree. And Clemson had the option to not go to the NIT once those expectations weren't met.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why shouldn't a player be excited about advancing to Madison Square Garden in the NIT?

 

Who said he shouldn't?

 

However, they just beat Belmont in a quarterfinal NIT game and the crowd rushes the court? Yeah, he should be embarassed by the low expectation that crowd obviously has for he and his team.

Who said he shouldn't?

 

However, they just beat Belmont in a quarterfinal NIT game and the crowd rushes the court? Yeah, he should be embarassed by the low expectation that crowd obviously has for he and his team.

 

Or maybe he can just be a kid enjoying the fact that his classmates are proud of them for making it to the semis of the NIT.

  • Author

Kentucky has sucked at football for most of my 46 years but I will not rush the field if they beat Akron in a non descript bowl game.

Or maybe he can just be a kid enjoying the fact that his classmates are proud of them for making it to the semis of the NIT.

 

Again, low expectations. If it were the finals against a traditional power I'm all for it. In the meantime I believe they can show their pride in other ways. But then I'm against rushing the court except in championship games or wins over a number 1 team.

Kentucky has sucked at football for most of my 46 years but I will not rush the field if they beat Akron in a non descript bowl game.

 

I wouldn't either. I'd have zero issues with college students doing it.

Again, low expectations. If it were the finals against a traditional power I'm all for it. In the meantime I believe they can show their pride in other ways. But then I'm against rushing the court except in championship games or wins over a number 1 team.

 

I like winning, excitement and school pride. I don't know what else to tell you.

  • Author
I wouldn't either. I'd have zero issues with college students doing it.

 

I took my son on the field when UK beat USC. Otherwise, I have zero desire to storm anything but a buffet

So Duke fans should storm the court then they beat Mercer?

 

Duke beat Mercer? Don't be ridiculous!

Duke beat Mercer? Don't be ridiculous!

Never say never.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! Mercer. Coastal Carolina. Lehigh. VCU. UNC. I don't care who it is. I LOVE court storming and have said as much multiple times on here when people act like they are too good to storm the court. And NOBODY would storm the court the way the Crazies would.

 

It can't be classified as a court storming if capacity is below 9,200.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.