Kentucky vs. Wichita State (NCAA 3rd round)

oldrambler

Who advvances to the Sweet 16 ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who advvances to the Sweet 16 ?

Didn't realize the NCAA gave an injury report. According to some posters UK should be much better off tomorrow with Polson at the point. Perhaps Jim Schue will lay a cool grand down on the Cats tomorrow. :lol2:

To be fair, I'm going off the headline here: http://bit.ly/1m015Sh

I do expect him to dress and possibly play. Right now the concern is, how effective will he be? Regardless, it was sucky timing. There was barely more than a minute left when that happened.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the key to will be how the Cats start. If they can start well and get an early lead Wichita may being to tighten up thinking about their undefeated season and the Cats can pull it out final score KY 67 Wichita St. 59. Also if the Cats win it will make my bracket a lot better.lol

To be fair, I'm going off the headline here: Kentucky's Andrew Harrison Doubtful For Game Against Wichita State | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

I do expect him to dress and possibly play. Right now the concern is, how effective will he be? Regardless, it was sucky timing. There was barely more than a minute left when that happened.

He said he was going to play so well see. Maybe this will be like the movie where the kid breaks his arm then can throw 120 MPH. Andrew will be able to shoot lights out with this tweak to his elbow.

Not even close IMO:

The magnitude isnt as great, but thats the last time a UK player was hurt going into a tournament game. Plus Keith Bogans is my favorite all time UK player so I needed to give him a little love.

He said he was going to play so well see. Maybe this will be like the movie where the kid breaks his arm then can throw 120 MPH. Andrew will be able to shoot lights out with this tweak to his elbow.

Reminds me of Pierce "hurting" his knee with the Celtics and being taken to the back then coming back and scoring a ton of points.

I think the Shockers will come in all keyed up for this game. This is a game that can validate their unbeaten record besides moving them along in the tournament.

That'd probably be a huge help to UK.

You should look up 'keyed up' on something like urbandictionary, because I'm not sure you are using it like you think you may be.

That'd probably be a huge help to UK.

You should look up 'keyed up' on something like urbandictionary, because I'm not sure you are using it like you think you may be.

OK, I'll take your word for it without looking it up. I imagine "jacked up" is probably not right, either. "Fired up" is probably not going to work. "Excited"? Probably not. I'll say "really, really wanting to win the game." That's probably innocuous.

OK, I'll take your word for it without looking it up. I imagine "jacked up" is probably not right, either. "Fired up" is probably not going to work. "Excited"? Probably not. I'll say "really, really wanting to win the game." That's probably innocuous.

Hahaha... no, all of those are fine.