Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Florida (SEC Tournament Championship)

Kentucky vs. Florida (SEC Championship) 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Florida (SEC Championship)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

 

 

Florida shows Kentucky just how much better they are.

 

 

Florida 81

 

Kentucky 62

  • Author

Can a mod a poll please? Forum runner wouldn't let me.

Going to be tough for the Cats to win this one, Gators are playing really really good right now.

For a change I think Kentucky has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I like the way they are playing right now and like their chances. I'm not expecting a win as I feel they will lose, but will make a better showing of it than in the past meeting. I don't think Kentucky is the team that the higher seeds want to see in their region.

Cats by 10. Yeah, I said it.

UK by 3... They have confidence, they can play defense, and they have they tweak! Have faith

Also no team has beaten UK three times in a season since UT in 1979. Hopefully history is on our side

I expect this to be a very competitive game. Kentucky is gaining confidence and there's just something about Cat-lanta.

I expect this to be a very competitive game. Kentucky is gaining confidence and there's just something about Cat-lanta.

 

Agree.

I think it could be a fun one today.

 

I hope so . We are ready for the game. Got things packed to leave after the game. Should be a great crowd today.

 

GO CATS!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.