16) Washington County

FILLED

Fairdale - David Hicks

Valley - Joe Harris

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gover was 61-31 over the past 3 seasons. He's coming off a 17-13 season that, given the talent level, seemed like a success to me.

I know there was a vocal contingent that wanted him gone. Anyone know the real story on this one? Would seem there has to be more to it than just the wins and losses.

Thomas Nelson job is posted on Nelson County Schools job opening list

Wasn't their best player a freshman and the coach's son? I was thinking they got an invite to the LIT just on that kid. I'd assume if dad is leaving the son might be too?

Wasn't their best player a freshman and the coach's son? I was thinking they got an invite to the LIT just on that kid. I'd assume if dad is leaving the son might be too?

They weren't in LIT. That's only for 6 and 7 region teams. They had the Dixson kids at the beginning of the year and got invited to the KOB, but I'm not sure they won a game there.

They weren't in LIT. That's only for 6 and 7 region teams. They had the Dixson kids at the beginning of the year and got invited to the KOB, but I'm not sure they won a game there.

My bad on that. Meant to say King of the Bluegrass. Thanks for clearing that up.