Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is that time of the year again. It sounds like the job front is heating up quickly with the state tournament coming up next week. Just some things I have been hearing around the state. In regards to the Bracken Job I believe there will be some truth to Hinson wanting to take the job but has concerns do to Persinger being his friend. Other names that I have been hearing: Ryan Hamm (Mason County), Chris Stapelton (Mason County), with the dark horses being a coach that I can not name at this time from the 9th Region and B.J. Aldridge (Silver Grove). Will be very interesting to see what happens with this one. Also after talking to a friend from Daviess County sounds like they already have 75 plus applicants for the Apollo job. Candidates are pouring in from every where and rumor has it that another stud player is moving in to play with Eli Wright. From what's being said the North Oldham job is not getting much interest , I believe coaches do not want to put up with the parents. It sounds like things are heating up at Pendleton County with Keaton Belcher being the front runner but there have been around 30 plus applicants. I really enjoy being back in the best basketball state in the country!

It is that time of the year again. It sounds like the job front is heating up quickly with the state tournament coming up next week. Just some things I have been hearing around the state. In regards to the Bracken Job I believe there will be some truth to Hinson wanting to take the job but has concerns do to Persinger being his friend. Other names that I have been hearing: Ryan Hamm (Mason County), Chris Stapelton (Mason County), with the dark horses being a coach that I can not name at this time from the 9th Region and B.J. Aldridge (Silver Grove). Will be very interesting to see what happens with this one. Also after talking to a friend from Daviess County sounds like they already have 75 plus applicants for the Apollo job. Candidates are pouring in from every where and rumor has it that another stud player is moving in to play with Eli Wright. From what's being said the North Oldham job is not getting much interest , I believe coaches do not want to put up with the parents. It sounds like things are heating up at Pendleton County with Keaton Belcher being the front runner but there have been around 30 plus applicants. I really enjoy being back in the best basketball state in the country!

Very informative thanks for the updates.

With the names mentioned so far, Kirk, Hinson, Stapleton, Hamm, Alridge. Who would the BC faithful like to see be the next head coach in Brooksville?

I think we (Bracken fans) are waiting on more information to surface before we start thinking about a new coach. That meaning who's interested in the job. We can throw names at it all day, but who outta these listed coaches (all of which have nice resumes) is really interested in the job. If I were on the selection comitee (which I am not.) That would be huge in my eyes. Would like to think familiarity with the program would be considered in the hiring process. Then again sometimes a new face that does not have prior knowledge maybe a better fit. In the end it has to be the best possible candidate that is the best fit. I have my opinion. But until the candidate list is finalized and narrowed I will keep that to myself. :thumb:

I think that Hinson would be a great choice for the BC job, but I don't know if he would be willing to leave Augusta unless it is a bigger job somewhere, I know he beat my Royals the last two years, so he should be in high demand. Who is the 9th region coach you are speaking of? I have an idea who I think it may be if you are referring to a current assistant coach.

I am hearing the name of a former coach that is still in the system. His son is younger and plays for Bracken. (Bracken faithful will not have too much problem figuring that one out.)

Are you talking Fischer?? That wouldn't shock me...