Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little surprised by them letting Coach Persinger go. You have what you got to work with and think he's done a heck of a job. Wonder if RCHS had trhe powers that be over here and see what would happen. Not saying I would like to see Coach Brown gone or anything like that.

I was happy for Chad when he got the job. Glad to see Bracken County award loyalty. Now I would imagine they look elsewhere this time. They do have some talent but it's still young so patience will be needed. Developing that talent is the key to Bracken County having any future success. IMO they have a lot of work to do. Best of luck to Coach Persinger. Hope to see him on the sidelines again soon.

I was happy for Chad when he got the job. Glad to see Bracken County award loyalty. Now I would imagine they look elsewhere this time. They do have some talent but it's still young so patience will be needed. Developing that talent is the key to Bracken County having any future success. IMO they have a lot of work to do. Best of luck to Coach Persinger. Hope to see him on the sidelines again soon.

Agreed on all points. Well said. :thumb:

Would kinda be like Pitino if Hinson went to Bracken

So he'd have a feud with Augusta's new coach, rekindling a rivalry that some thought died a decade ago. Bracken would go on to avenge a loss from years past by beating Augusta in the Final Four en route to a championship. Unfortunately, they'd miss the tournament entirely the next year while Augusta rubbed salt in the wound by winning it all.

After that, Augusta's coach would shock everyone by getting an 'A' tattoo on his shoulder, then both would have mediocre years after trading championships?

Sign me up if I'm an Augusta or Bracken County fan!

So he'd have a feud with Augusta's new coach, rekindling a rivalry that some thought died a decade ago. Bracken would go on to avenge a loss from years past by beating Augusta in the Final Four en route to a championship. Unfortunately, they'd miss the tournament entirely the next year while Augusta rubbed salt in the wound by winning it all.

After that, Augusta's coach would shock everyone by getting an 'A' tattoo on his shoulder, then both would have mediocre years after trading championships?

Sign me up if I'm an Augusta or Bracken County fan!

He`s getting Augusta tattoo this year a deal with players for winning district

In all seriousness, for the time I'd taken in 3 minutes of a Brent Bach game, I said "that kid is a force of nature". If there is a coach who had something to do with developing that kid to the level he's at, I'm gonna guess that there's a spot for him on plenty of coaching staffs throughout the State.