Campbell County 2014

Bigfish

How will CC fare against Highlands this season?

It probably won't be 88-12 this time. Who was the coach that led campbell to the 88-12 loss? I saw that score on riherds scoreboard.

It probably won't be 88-12 this time. Who was the coach that led campbell to the 88-12 loss? I saw that score on riherds scoreboard.

That was in 1998 at Highlands. I was actually wondering who the Highlands coach was, who up by 6TD's, was still throwing the ball with their starting QB still in. That's winning with class.

It will be interesting to see how Matt Wilson does at qb.

Just heard second hand from a normally reliable source that Matt Wilson has decided not to play football this fall. As a potential D1 basketball player, one can understand. Anyone know if there is truth to this rumor?

Just heard second hand from a normally reliable source that Matt Wilson has decided not to play football this fall. As a potential D1 basketball player, one can understand. Anyone know if there is truth to this rumor?

I've read in a couple of other threads this month that Wilson gave up football so the rumor seems to be true.

I would say this is true and most knew about this at the end of the school year. Also, there is article (on the basketball forum) where he clearly states why he is not playing football.