Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2014

Featured Replies

Drove by last night and apparently Midnight Madness was in full swing. Anybody go?

Drove by? :no: big thing is we came away healthy.

Drove by last night and apparently Midnight Madness was in full swing. Anybody go?

I figured you, Charlie, Bosley and the rest of the Angels would of stopped by?:thumb:

Griffith not Griffin.

 

I heard this kid is committed to Michigan State. Is this true? If so congrats to Mr. Griffith! That is huge!

I heard this kid is committed to Michigan State. Is this true? If so congrats to Mr. Griffith! That is huge!

 

Hadn't heard that.

How will CC fare against Highlands this season?

How will CC fare against Highlands this season?

 

It probably won't be 88-12 this time. Who was the coach that led campbell to the 88-12 loss? I saw that score on riherds scoreboard.

It probably won't be 88-12 this time. Who was the coach that led campbell to the 88-12 loss? I saw that score on riherds scoreboard.

 

That was in 1998 at Highlands. I was actually wondering who the Highlands coach was, who up by 6TD's, was still throwing the ball with their starting QB still in. That's winning with class.

The Camel LB corps and line are going to be very solid this year. Except for when they play Dixie, I'll be rooting them on all year. :thumb:

It will be interesting to see how Matt Wilson does at qb.

Just heard second hand from a normally reliable source that Matt Wilson has decided not to play football this fall. As a potential D1 basketball player, one can understand. Anyone know if there is truth to this rumor?

Just heard second hand from a normally reliable source that Matt Wilson has decided not to play football this fall. As a potential D1 basketball player, one can understand. Anyone know if there is truth to this rumor?

 

I've read in a couple of other threads this month that Wilson gave up football so the rumor seems to be true.

Just heard second hand from a normally reliable source that Matt Wilson has decided not to play football this fall. As a potential D1 basketball player, one can understand. Anyone know if there is truth to this rumor?

 

I would say this is true and most knew about this at the end of the school year. Also, there is article (on the basketball forum) where he clearly states why he is not playing football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.