Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 55 Alabama 48

Featured Replies

They're probably going to be about a 6 seed, and that means a tough first round matchup. In most years there's always upsets with the 5 vs 12 and 6 vs 11.

They've struggled the last 2 games with teams that's only won around 10 or 11 games this year. One of the unknowns may nail them in the 1st round of the Big Show.

No efficient guard play in the NCAA tourney = Early Exit.

 

I agree, was thinking more like a 7/8 seed unless they Win the SEC tourney but am not looking for that to happen. Funny, ironic thing is that if they play like they're capable of playing, up to their potential this team could win it. I don't think that's going to happen though. I do hope that we are playing on Sunday in the SEC final but who knows ?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Cats can manage to hit a few more threes the lanes will open right up. A lack of 3 point shooting kills the offense. It always needs that threat.

 

Agreed, that's the point I was making in my earlier post, I think that they need to run some stuff to set up an open shooter.

 

Agreed, that's the point I was making in my earlier post, I think that they need to run some stuff to set up an open shooter.

 

When James hit his one 3 they did just that. They passed it to Young he passed it to Polson(I think) he drew the defenders over and gave it right back and bam!

BTW.,,,,,, Congrats and THANK YOU to John Hood and Gerald Polson :ylsuper::ylsuper: !! Two Great Young men that grew up Dreaming of being A WILDCAT and Made that Dream Happen !!!

If Cats can manage to hit a few more threes the lanes will open right up. A lack of 3 point shooting kills the offense. It always needs that threat.

And they're getting wide open looks for the most part because most teams are packing the lane with zones. They just flat out can't hit an open 3. This team's like reliving the shooting woes of the 2010 West Virginia game over and over.

That was an awful game!!! I hate to see Releford have to put up with this his senior year. The Cats did a good job of shutting him down in the 2nd half. Engstrom actually scored (to go along with his 40 screens) and Randolph didn't show up as expected on "Super Tuesday". I can't understand why Bama didn't extend the game down 7 with 1:40 to go in the game. It is time to move on and get rid of Grant...

Edited by KY Thorobred

That was an awful game!!! I hate to see Releford have to put up with this his senior year. The Cats did a good job of shutting him down in the 2nd half. Engstrom actually scored (to go along with his 40 screens) and Randolph didn't show up as expected on "Super Tuesday". I can't understand why Bama didn't extend the game down 7 with 1:40 to go in the game. It is time to move on and get rid of Grant...

 

You better watch what you wish for. Grant is a good coach and Babma is lucky to have him. Babma is a hard place to recruit.

I think the Cats force it to much and expect to get bailed out by the officials, and I'm really not referring to Randle. The Twins and James Young try to drive it into defenders to often, get some contact, and expect the call. Officials aren't going to reward you for that type of play.

 

Glad they got the win.

You better watch what you wish for. Grant is a good coach and Babma is lucky to have him. Babma is a hard place to recruit.

 

Recruiting hasn't been the problem. Plenty of talent on that roster...

Why do the framed jerseys not have their numbers on them?

I think the Cats force it to much and expect to get bailed out by the officials, and I'm really not referring to Randle. The Twins and James Young try to drive it into defenders to often, get some contact, and expect the call. Officials aren't going to reward you for that type of play.

 

Glad they got the win.

It has gotten sad and predictable. This goes back to a lot of the discussion we've had about these guys not understanding or having a good feel for the game. For the bulk of the season UK has actually been efficient offensively, but they have no confidence at all now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.