Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach K's replacement

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't be shocked to see Brad Stevens fall right in their lap.

 

Brad Stevens will win in the NBA.

^ Let's hope not....though I tend to agree with you.

I would like to see Billy Gillespie get a shot at the Duke job...:lol2:

I would like to see Billy Gillespie get a shot at the Duke job...:lol2:

 

 

 

image-1017315735.jpg

Give Billy Donavon as much as he wants. He would be number 1,2 and 3 on a list. Iowa State's Coach and Brad Stevens very distant. Would also be happy with Popovich and the Heat's Coach:thumb: Donavon is the perfect chose though

Give Billy Donavon as much as he wants. He would be number 1,2 and 3 on a list. Iowa State's Coach and Brad Stevens very distant. Would also be happy with Popovich and the Heat's Coach:thumb: Donavon is the perfect chose though

 

I don't think Donavon is leaving Florida, especially if he get's #3 this weekend. He could stay right where he is and win 900 games, maybe another title or two and honestly end up a legend in the sport without ever having to pack up and leave.

Give Billy Donavon as much as he wants. He would be number 1,2 and 3 on a list. Iowa State's Coach and Brad Stevens very distant. Would also be happy with Popovich and the Heat's Coach:thumb: Donavon is the perfect chose though

 

Iowa State is Hoiberg's alma mater. I think it will be hard for any college A.D. to lure him away from Ames.

I don't think Donavon is leaving Florida, especially if he get's #3 this weekend. He could stay right where he is and win 900 games, maybe another title or two and honestly end up a legend in the sport without ever having to pack up and leave.

 

 

I could see him leaving for Duke.

Iowa State is Hoiberg's alma mater. I think it will be hard for any college A.D. to lure him away from Ames.

 

 

He's a No anyways. He can stay there in Iowa.

 

Can you see that headline? Iowa State's Fred Hoiberg is named new Duke Head Coach.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

He's a No anyways. He can stay there in Iowa.

 

Can you see that headline? Iowa State's Fred Hoiberg is named new Duke Head Coach.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Get out

He's a No anyways. He can stay there in Iowa.

 

Can you see that headline? Iowa State's Fred Hoiberg is named new Duke Head Coach.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I think Hoiberg is a good coach. Probably not Duke quality right now, but he can certainly do better than Iowa State if he wanted to.

I think Hoiberg is a good coach. Probably never Duke quality, but he can certainly do better than Iowa State if he wanted to.

 

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

 

:lol2:

 

I'd prefer him over any of those "in the family" candidates.

:lol2:

 

I'd prefer him over any of those "in the family" candidates.

 

Yeah well, you ain't in the family. Maybe he'll take over for Cal when he goes to the Knicks next year. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.