Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach K's replacement

Featured Replies

^

:lol2:

 

So true, I guess. I can't argue with anyone that is happy with an average of 1 Final 4 every 4 years or a title every 8. I'm not, but that is just me. I guess I've got the Sweet 16 to look forward to next year

 

 

Knowing how hard it is for even the best teams to make the Sweet 16, let alone the Final Four, I don't get bothered too much when Duke loses. Last year stung more than this year. Not because I thought they would win it, but because of the whole Kevin Ware lovefest that took place after his osteoporosis kicked in. That was crap. After 2002 I can't imagine ever being as heartbroken over college basketball as I was that night. I still haven't gotten over that. Add in Jay Williams' career ending motorcycle wreck and now I am ready to drink tonight.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knowing how hard it is for even the best teams to make the Sweet 16, let alone the Final Four, I don't get bothered too much when Duke loses. Last year stung more than this year. Not because I thought they would win it, but because of the whole Kevin Ware lovefest that took place after his osteoporosis kicked in. That was crap. After 2002 I can't imagine ever being as heartbroken over college basketball as I was that night. I still haven't gotten over that. Add in Jay Williams' career ending motorcycle wreck and now I am ready to drink tonight.

 

1994,1998,2002,2004. Those 5 losses to Lehigh,etc, have all taken there toll. 2010 don't even seem like it happened

1994,1998,2002,2004. Those 5 losses to Lehigh,etc, have all taken there toll. 2010 don't even seem like it happened

Arkansas (Championship), UK (Elite 8), IU (Sweet 16), UConn (Final 4)....let it go.....you are so off base, it's scary..

Arkansas (Championship), UK (Elite 8), IU (Sweet 16), UConn (Final 4)....let it go.....you are so off base, it's scary..

 

This board is for opinions, just because yours differs is no reason to bash others. Getting really tired of being bated back into conversations

I saw something that said Coach K is saying he plans to coach for another 5 years and that is partly why WoJo left. He has time to pay some dues.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.