Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LHL's John Clay: Dan Patrick Thinks Cal Will Leave UK

Featured Replies

Glad I'm a Duke fan.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

For another 5 years til K retires. Then all hell breaks loose.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As if beating UK were the measuring stick for how successful a season was...

 

How dare you bring reasoning into UK threads?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

For another 5 years til K retires. Then all hell breaks loose.

 

Naw. I bet the replacement is named right before K's final year starts.

Only with LBJ.

 

Definitely. He wouldn't go there without James.

And while people go spastic over UK and Cal, Syracuse just lost for the 4th time in their last 5 ... on senior night at the Carrier Dome.

 

Also, by the way, Michigan State has lost 6 of their last 10.

 

I could go on. Ohio State ... et al

 

So where will Boeheim, Izzo and Matta be coaching next year?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

For another 5 years til K retires. Then all hell breaks loose.

 

Not if Cal goes to Duke.

Not if Cal goes to Duke.

 

That will never happen and I feel extremely confident in saying so.

Cal just said o n TV, he wasn't going anywhere, staying at UK.

Cal's not going anywhere with most of this team coming back and 4 McDonald's coming in ( I know, I know, Mac AA's can sometimes be overrated but surely not 2 years in a row).

 

He loses Randle and Willie but the rest will be back IMO. And I hope Ulis is the real deal at PG. That's what's killed the last 2 teams. Cal's teams have to have a top quality guard to do what he wants done. Andrew may someday get there but he's at least 2 more college seasons away from being able to efficiently run a team.

Cal just said o n TV, he wasn't going anywhere, staying at UK.

 

That's good enough for me.

Cal just said o n TV, he wasn't going anywhere, staying at UK.

 

I believe him but to be fair, what's he supposed to say?

Something like that. He says this team is nowhere near as talented as the Wall/Boogie or MKG/Davis/Jones teams.

 

Entitlement is a bigger problem every single year, not just with college athletes but kids in general. Doesn't have everything to do with this, but you can definitely see the change in the mentality.

Cal's not going anywhere with most of this team coming back and 4 McDonald's coming in ( I know, I know, Mac AA's can sometimes be overrated but surely not 2 years in a row).

 

I'll say it before someone else does...wouldn't next year make 3 years of overrated McD's players in a row at UK? If they prove to be overrated.

I'll say it before someone else does...wouldn't next year make 3 years of overrated McD's players in a row at UK? If they prove to be overrated.

 

I don't think the class next year has near the expectations of this years and the year before was way overrated do to the results of Davis and MKG. So my answer would be no

I believe him but to be fair, what's he supposed to say?

 

From the quotes I saw he addressed it on his own. It wasn't a question so he wouldn't have said anything at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.