Etown 59 Dunbar 35

Panthers go 10-32 from the free throw line. It was an UGLY game. Dunbar is very physical with absolutely no shooting ability. They didn't even attempt a three pointer. Lay up or no shot basically was their offense. Panthers were up 32 points when the Etown starters came out.

This bunch of Etown Seniors have won 87% of their games since all joining the varsity as Sophmores. 85-13 last three years.

Let the post season begin!!! :banana:

king that's a very harsh statement about dunbar considering they only have 2 seniors and the rest are sophomores and freshman. I don't think that was the best officiated game, considering the history of last year when etown came to lex. Dunbar is a very young and competitive team. As far as no offense at all? When you play on the road with a young team and you don't get some calls it takes them out of their game. The first quarter Dunbar's big kid had two fouls and before half time he had three. That gave no answer for the big kid they had, and he just shoved and beat the young guys to death. Dunbar has played a extremely tough schedule with a very young team and are 11-15 and the 11th region is way tougher than the 5th IMO.

Sorry if your offended, but if you want to complain about officiating don't even mention last years game at Dunbar. Their fans, the coach, and even the coach's wife were a joke! The coach's wife went and verbally attacked one of our fans. He responded to her and she runs and gets the police. The cops say that she does it every game and leaves our fan alone.

I know that coach and his wife are gone now.

As for shooting, I am not talking about missing shots, I am talking about not even taking shots outside of 8 feet. You have to attempt something from outside every once in a while.

Oh the "big Kid" for Etown is Steffphon Pettigrew. Pushing and shoving is only returned never given. Dunbar is one the MOST physical teams we have played this year. Steffphon was hammered all night long. He is so strong he absorbs twice as many fouls that are actually called!

The big kid Dunbar has gets hammered like that every night, but doesn't get the calls. If that's the most physical team you've guys played all year, you should schedule more 11th region games and then you'll really see physical. Etown won the game and that's that, but Dunbar is a much better team than it displayed at Etown. Good luck to the next 2006 State Champions (ETOWN).

The big kid Dunbar has gets hammered like that every night, but doesn't get the calls. If that's the most physical team you've guys played all year, you should schedule more 11th region games and then you'll really see physical. Etown won the game and that's that, but Dunbar is a much better team than it displayed at Etown. Good luck to the next 2006 State Champions (ETOWN).

I said one of the most physical, add them to this list.... Male, PRP, John Hardin, Scott County, Henry Clay. I am forgetting someone I am sure.

IF Dunbar played in the 5th Region they would have at least 18 wins. No question about it. I wasn't trying to smash them, just calling it like I saw it!

It would do them good just to throw the ball at the basket and go get it!

You just can't drive to the basket every posession.