Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boston College 62 Syracuse 59 (OT)

Featured Replies

The Shockers stand alone.

 

BC beats Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. Luck finally runs out, and it does to an AWFUL team.

 

But to be fair, Syracuse deserved to lose for those awful throwbacks alone. Ugh.

What was up with the uniforms from Syracuse?

Why am I laughing at this score? I guess it is just the silly, unpredictableness of college basketball.

Why am I laughing at this score? I guess it is just the silly, unpredictableness of college basketball.

 

It's OK VOR, I did the same exact thing.

Not as silly as Syracuse's uniforms

This game, Auburn-Florida and St. Louis-George Mason were all ending at the same time and all going to the wire.

The Shockers stand alone.

 

BC beats Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. Luck finally runs out, and it does to an AWFUL team.

 

But to be fair, Syracuse deserved to lose for those awful throwbacks alone. Ugh.

Looking forward to Duke?

Wow. What an awful loss.

 

Wonder what the "ranking guys" will do now?

^ Hard to tell. Watched the highlights and my gosh, Syracuse's uniforms. :no:

I know that losses happen, especially with college kids, but this is one of the most shocking upsets I've seen in a long time.

It was bound to happen... Cuse had gotten lucky several times already this year.

I know that losses happen, especially with college kids, but this is one of the most shocking upsets I've seen in a long time.

 

It really is. We all know the Cuse are not as good as their record reflects and were bound to lose, but people are sweeping under the rug how bad Boston College is. I think that was only their 5th win against a Division 1 foe all season. They are middle of the road mid-major team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.