Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boston College 62 Syracuse 59 (OT)

Featured Replies

It really is. We all know the Cuse are not as good as their record reflects and were bound to lose, but people are sweeping under the rug how bad Boston College is. I think that was only their 5th win against a Division 1 foe all season. They are middle of the road mid-major team.

 

I don't think most people understand how truly bad Boston College is and for it to happen in the Carrier Dome is just unthinkable.

So where will BC be ranked come the next polls? If an OT loss at Cuse is good enough to move you up 6 spots, can you imagine how far BC's going to be when they make their debut in the polls next week?

Emotional night for the Eagles.

I don't think most people understand how truly bad Boston College is and for it to happen in the Carrier Dome is just unthinkable.

I heard on the radio this is the third time in history a #1 ranked team has lost at home to a below .500 team. The last being Kentucky losing to Georgia Tech in 1952.

I heard on the radio this is the third time in history a #1 ranked team has lost at home to a below .500 team. The last being Kentucky losing to Georgia Tech in 1952.

 

Not that I was there but I think that was 1955 and it snapped the NCAA record of consecutive home wins.

  • Author

The crazy thing is now either Syracuse or Duke is going to lose two straight.

Not that I was there but I think that was 1955 and it snapped the NCAA record of consecutive home wins.

 

Correct. And you know you were there. :D

The crazy thing is now either Syracuse or Duke is going to lose two straight.

 

Syracuse conceivably could have lost 5 of their last 6 games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.