Dave Cantrall’s 2-16-14 Ratings

I've got Mason Co in the top 25. Not so much they've earned it as they haven't done anything to prevent them from having a spot. I like the win at Lex Cath and the win at Rowan is decent. Worst loss is to a Johnson Central team that is not too far from being ranked.

In my opinion, Mason County is positioned now where Brossart was positioned in leading up to the Class A State. Around that 22-25 range.

Looks pretty solid.

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...."

MoCo should move up a few spots.

FYI:

Teams 1-4 and #9 are on the top side of the state bracket

Teams 5-8 and #10 are on the bottom side.

Anything can happen but it's a great draw for the 9th. Let the top 4 beat each other up.

Winning the 9th region will *potentially* be harder than winning three games at state. (NOT counting the final vs. a Ballard/Scott Co. etc.) Let's take NCC for example. (your could switch them out for CCH or Holmes) NCC potentially could face, in order:

Holmes, CovCath, Dixie. or CovCath, Dixie, Holmes.

vs. a State run over (Jackson Co/Clay--13th), then PRP (tough, but not any more so than CCH or Holmes) and then Wayne Co./KCC/Cordia/PCC/WC

Take advantage of it. It's one of the better draws in years.

I agree. Although Dixie hasn't shown well against NCC or CCH they are better than teams 20-25 on this list.

You have lost me here,not really, I understand what is going on,,On another post you do not like Dixie"s record against the better teams, on this post you are putting them #20, hard to figure