August 14, 201412 yr Talked to a Time Warner Cable Customer Service Rep today. She said that SEC network will be on Channel 336 in Louisville. What no HD ?
August 14, 201412 yr Is Dish carrying it? Channel 404 starting at 6:00 pm Thursday night. • DISH Network: Channel 404 with the Hopper digital set-top box or on channels 408, 596 and 597 depending on user equipment. SEC Network channel listings | www.ajc.com
August 14, 201412 yr Choice and above get it. Channel 611. Still not on my guide. Still not there this morning.
August 14, 201412 yr Author Choice and above get it. Channel 611. Still not on my guide. It wasn't on mine yesterday either. Wondering if it will show up today whenever they officially start. Gotta get that DVR set for the UK game tomorrow.
August 14, 201412 yr It wasn't on mine yesterday either. Wondering if it will show up today whenever they officially start. Gotta get that DVR set for the UK game tomorrow. I was able to set DVR on TWC to record UK game on Friday!
August 15, 201412 yr Nick Saban's office is absurd. :no: Look similar to Dale Brown's office when he was at LSU.
August 15, 201412 yr 517 is HD I just saw it on TWC channel 517 in HD. The rep just yesterday told me it would be on 336 and no HD. Sure glad she had no clue.
August 15, 201412 yr Didn't have it at 6:00pm Went to TWC and opened a chat page with a tech. They looked and said that I didn't have the correct package (Variety Package). I was looking right at my screen and saw I was getting charged for it. 10 minutes later she had it on!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.