August 15, 201412 yr Author Going to Grandpa's this weekend in Big10 country. Better believe I have the games the next three days set to record. Looking forward to this new channel.
August 15, 201412 yr Any Notre Dame fans out there? If so, you can watch Irish Legend Manti Teo's last game on SEC Network this morning at 9:00 A.M.
August 16, 201412 yr Any Notre Dame fans out there? If so, you can watch Irish Legend Manti Teo's last game on SEC Network this morning at 9:00 A.M. :laugh::thumb:
August 16, 201412 yr So what channel is the SEC network on Time Warner Cable in NKY? Haven't found it yet.
August 17, 201412 yr I don't understand why it's not available in NKY. This is bull crap. You have to have the "Variety Package" with TWC to get it. I had that package but it didn't come on. Contacted them and had it in a few minutes.
August 17, 201412 yr You have to have the "Variety Package" with TWC to get it. I had that package but it didn't come on. Contacted them and had it in a few minutes. When I look at TWC website and go by zip code it doesn't show up anywhere under any type of package.
August 17, 201412 yr I don't understand why it's not available in NKY. This is bull crap. It is on in NKY. Channel 516, 517 (HD) and 518
August 17, 201412 yr It is on in NKY. Channel 516, 517 (HD) and 518 AHHHHHHH you're the man. Watching Auburn vs Oregon now. Life is good, thank JD as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.