Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demand the SEC Network Now

Featured Replies

DirecTV better have some good news soon!

 

They have to carry it eventually, right? :idunno:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics will carry it starting. 8.14.

 

Just now tried to to chat with CinBell Fioptics and they would not confirm. I wanted to know if the channel would be in the "Elite" package of channels.

By the way, doesn't CinBell Fioptics TV service get their signal to feed its subscribers from DirecTV?

Direct signed on...anybody on BGP now in position to NOT get SEC Network?

Y'all can have mine. :D

Y'all can have mine. :D

 

Hey Rockmom, if I could get ACC channel I'd take it too. I've got kids who have graduated from both schools. You should be at my house on game day! I have to sit between them!!

 

Hey Rockmom, if I could get ACC channel I'd take it too. I've got kids who have graduated from both schools. You should be at my house on game day! I have to sit between them!!

 

My daughter's fiance is a UK fan to rival most on BGP. He won't watch games with us at all. He's absolutely awesome in all other respects, though. I forgive him that one flaw. :D

Just now tried to to chat with CinBell Fioptics and they would not confirm. I wanted to know if the channel would be in the "Elite" package of channels.

 

They posted it in Facebook. Channel 604.

They posted it in Facebook. Channel 604.

 

That was the same channel they used for the big 10 network. Get workin on em to bring that back as well clyde.

  • Author

Sure hope that my package will carry it now. I already have the "Choice" package (had to have Fox Sports Ohio). Not sure I want to even upgrade from there.

Talked to a Time Warner Cable Customer Service Rep today. She said that SEC network will be on Channel 336 in Louisville.

Sure hope that my package will carry it now. I already have the "Choice" package (had to have Fox Sports Ohio). Not sure I want to even upgrade from there.

 

Choice and above get it. Channel 611. Still not on my guide.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.