Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News about Luke Maile!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 84.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He got the day off today.

 

Subbed in the 9th at first base.

Starting and batting 9th tonight at Oakland.

2/4 in throwing out runners

I was fortunate enough to play with him on the same summer team. Couldn't be happier for him and the success he has had.

Oh I beat that(time-wise). I played D1 knothole with Luke. Swan Florist baby!

Oh I beat that(time-wise). I played D1 knothole with Luke. Swan Florist baby!

 

Nice! I played the on the Kentucky Colonels with him while Walt Terrell was still coaching. I batted cleanup right behind many times on the team it was fun. Unfortunately I wish I got to pitch more with Luke while I was on the team but I had arm problems in the two seasons I played with him. Luke was always fun to be around then plus the other CovCath guys like Nutini, Darner, Isler and Holocher were good too. Good times then minus the arm injuries I had!

Luke's 2-run single was the difference today against NYY.

Rooting HEAVILY for the young man!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.