Who is new coach for Garrard now?

jericho

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, Jerry Perry is the pick. Heard from multiple people yesterday and today and I think it's just in the final stages before being announced. I'm not afraid to say it :claps:

Hope that's true! Heck of a leader and someone to keep the train rolling in Lancaster.. Excited to see who his assistants will be if it happens

Snowed Under, sounds to me that the Principal may be listening to Supt if Former GCHS coach is a Front Runner. I think both(Principal/Supt) realize that this hire because of community importance may define their tenures as well. When you hire employs, it like jumping out of an air plane. Once you are out of the plane or the job is offered you are committed. Looks like Tobacco Land is the Promised Land. Best of Luck to all.

Not sure if the politics thing is directed at me or not, but no where in my posts have I said any of the hirings be political.....I blame the admin that was running the high school, so that's why I'm telling you the new super BETTER be involved in some way or things won't get any better.

By no means directed at anyone, just an overall thought (I hear a lot of community squabble etc)

Snowed Under, sounds to me that the Principal may be listening to Supt if Former GCHS coach is a Front Runner. I think both(Principal/Supt) realize that this hire because of community importance may define their tenures as well. When you hire employs, it like jumping out of an air plane. Once you are out of the plane or the job is offered you are committed. Looks like Tobacco Land is the Promised Land. Best of Luck to all.

---

Roger that!

Look, Jerry Perry is the pick. Heard from multiple people yesterday and today and I think it's just in the final stages before being announced. I'm not afraid to say it :claps:

Hope you right but it needs to be done and finished. The longer it's drawn out the less likely something good will happen.

I can assure you that there are a lot of teachers at DHS and admin at Danville BOE that hope you are wrong.

Hope that's true! Heck of a leader and someone to keep the train rolling in Lancaster.. Excited to see who his assistants will be if it happens

Not sure there has been a train rolling in Lancaster.....that implies they have been running over other teams......that's not happening. They have had one successful year(12-2) and the rest they never made it past the second round of the playoff!!

He does. Will be a senior. Great kid and great player.

It would be his 3rd high school, but it wouldn't be a drastic move I don't think.

I'm not sure it's as done of a deal as some people on here thinks it is. I'm hoping it is but the schools track record for hiring coach's scare's me a little!

Not sure there has been a train rolling in Lancaster.....that implies they have been running over other teams......that's not happening. They have had one successful year(12-2) and the rest they never made it past the second round of the playoff!!

Seems like you have some kind of vendetta against GC Booby Miles, every post on here has been pretty negative. They will do the right thing this time around, trust me.