Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLVIII - Broncos vs. Seahawks Predictions

Broncos vs. Seahawks 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Broncos vs. Seahawks

    • Denver Broncos
      61%
    • Seattle Seahawks
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was hoping for a Broncos win, but it was announced today they will be wearing the orange jersey. Broncos are 0-3 in the SB wearing those jerseys. The pendulum may have swung Seatles way.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current forecasts call for a 60% chance of snowfall in East Rutherford on Friday the 31st....Going to be a cold and (most likely) wet one!

I was hoping for a Broncos win, but it was announced today they will be wearing the orange jersey. Broncos are 0-3 in the SB wearing those jerseys. The pendulum may have swung Seatles way.

 

Finally, some real stats. :thumb::lol2:

Pretty cool that Russell Wilson and Montee Ball are in the Super Bowl on different teams.

Broncos D IS below average. That's not an opinion. That's a fact backed up by stats.

 

Colorado and Washington have legalized marijuana. Denver vs. Seattle in the super bowl. (Coincidence?) :lol2: Also a fact. :cool:

Marijuana Bowl I??

  • Author

Madden Football has simulated the game and has the Broncos winning 31-28 in OT.

 

Worth noting they've correctly predicted 8 of the last 10 Super Bowl winners.

Been going back and forth and finally am going with Seattle. Say 30-27.

All the talk is about #1 offense versus #1 defense...IMO the game will be won on how Seattle Offense does against Denver Defense. If Denver can get some stop and extra possessions for offense then I like Denver's chances. If Seattle is able to stay on the field with long drives I think it wears Denver Down and marginalizes what Manning can accomplish.

 

Seattle O vs Denver D is the matchup I'll be watching to get a feel for how the game is going to go.

Richard Sherman says "Manning throws ducks." Manning admits he "throws ducks" sometimes for touchdowns.(with a slight grin.)

I would like to see Denver win, but I have said since week 2 that Seattle is the best team.

 

Seattle 24

Denver 21

I thnk we will see a treat of a game. It doesn't get much better than the #1 O vs the #1 D, I just hope the stripes aren't the story. I have a feeling the Seahawks win but actually hope Denver pulls it off so we all can be spared of the "Peyton can't get it done" onslaught the media will create.

If Denver wins the turnover battle….Broncos 24-21. Colts front office enjoys a few rolaids this evening!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.