Bracken County Meet the Coach Night

BigRed48

Did anyone go to the meet the coach night at Bracken County High School tonight?

I called my Uncle who was supposed to go and he was not feeling well. Just wondered how many people were there and what the reaction was. I have heard nothing but good things about the new coach. I hope they can get the program going. There are some in the county who really want football to do well.

Chuck Faust- coached at NewCath, and maybe Cov Cath also. Was the head coach at Frankfort Western Hills in the early 90's.

Very good coach and a super nice guy. I was at Paris when he was at Western Hills.

Good luck to Coach Faust and the Polar Bears! :thumb:

Chuck Faust- coached at NewCath, and maybe Cov Cath also. Was the head coach at Frankfort Western Hills in the early 90's.

Very good coach and a super nice guy. I was at Paris when he was at Western Hills.

Good luck to Coach Faust and the Polar Bears! :thumb:

Chuck also coached at Newport public. i thought he retired from Newport and had some health problems.Hope he is well and wish him success at Bracken co

I went - there was a total of 30 kids there interested in Football (this included middle school students also) 98% total were kids from last year that played.

It was a nice event. Some parents, school admin and people running for political offices, walking around asking for votes. ;)

Any word on support coaching staff? Coach Faust made no mention at meeting. Anyone know?

Hope there wil be a larger group of kids, once practices start.