Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County Meet the Coach Night

Featured Replies

Did anyone go to the meet the coach night at Bracken County High School tonight?

 

I called my Uncle who was supposed to go and he was not feeling well. Just wondered how many people were there and what the reaction was. I have heard nothing but good things about the new coach. I hope they can get the program going. There are some in the county who really want football to do well.

Forgive me for not knowing, but who got this job?

Chuck Faust- coached at NewCath, and maybe Cov Cath also. Was the head coach at Frankfort Western Hills in the early 90's.

 

Very good coach and a super nice guy. I was at Paris when he was at Western Hills.

 

Good luck to Coach Faust and the Polar Bears! :thumb:

Chuck Faust- coached at NewCath, and maybe Cov Cath also. Was the head coach at Frankfort Western Hills in the early 90's.

 

Very good coach and a super nice guy. I was at Paris when he was at Western Hills.

 

Good luck to Coach Faust and the Polar Bears! :thumb:

Chuck also coached at Newport public. i thought he retired from Newport and had some health problems.Hope he is well and wish him success at Bracken co

I went - there was a total of 30 kids there interested in Football (this included middle school students also) 98% total were kids from last year that played.

 

It was a nice event. Some parents, school admin and people running for political offices, walking around asking for votes. ;)

 

Any word on support coaching staff? Coach Faust made no mention at meeting. Anyone know?

 

Hope there wil be a larger group of kids, once practices start.

Bracken Co. has no idea how lucky they are. I don't know how long Mr. Faust will stay, but if anyone can get the program moving from potential to kinetic energy it's him. I've known him for a long time. He knows football. He's excellent.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.