Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/North Carolina predictions

Kentucky @ North Carolina 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky @ North Carolina

    • Kentucky (8-2)
      40%
    • North Carolina (6-2)
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Come on, it's UNC. They lost to Belmont for crying out loud. How good could they be?

 

 

They may have lost to UAB and Belmont...Won by 8 against Holy Cross, won by 10 against Richmond BUT they've already defeated 2 top 5 teams....one of them has already beat Kentucky this year.

 

I'll root for the Cats. Hopefully they'll pull out the W.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the Cats will win this one. They'll make way too many unforced, crazy turnovers, which will bring the UNC crowd to their feet in a roar, and the Tar Heels will convert a lot of easy transition baskets....just like Michigan State did. Plus, UK will miss their normal 50% from the free throw line. UNC's fans will be salivating for this game.

U.K. should win but I, like another couple of posters here am picking UNC only nc it's at their place. After what we saw vs. Baylor in Aelington I hope that the young Cats can get this big road win. UNC ha been playing well. As bad as I hate to say it I believe that the baby powder blue team in Chapel Hill wins in a close won.

 

UNC 76

U.K. 71

I see Ky by 10+...NC not the team it used to be.

I am going to think positive and say the Cats scratch out the win.

I am going to think positive and say the Cats scratch out the win.

 

That's what I am hoping for.

Depends on which UNC team shows up. If the team that beat MSU shows, UNC by 10+. If the UAB game Tarheels show up, Cats by 8. And yes, UNC's size and physicality can give the Cats problems.

Make FT's and compete for 40 minutes. Kentucky 78-75.

As bad as it pains me to say it, NC has owned Ky in basketball over the years. I think NC will win, hopefully KY keeps working to get better for the big show in March.

  • Author
As bad as it pains me to say it, NC has owned Ky in basketball over the years. I think NC will win, hopefully KY keeps working to get better for the big show in March.

 

Historically, Carolina has had its way with UK. But under Cal, Kentucky is 3-1 against the Heels.

Historically, Carolina has had its way with UK. But under Cal, Kentucky is 3-1 against the Heels.

 

Which is even more proof that this one will be over by halftime.

Historically, Carolina has had its way with UK. But under Cal, Kentucky is 3-1 against the Heels.

 

When the series renewed in 2000 UK won the first 4 matchups I believe. Then UNC won 5 in a row, but UK has won 3 of the last 4.

Julius on the UNC game:

 

They’re a great team and ultimately as a competitor you just look forward to that challenge. I can’t wait to actually get there, get ready to play. I love big games like this and I think big games like this bring the best out of me.

  • Author
Which is even more proof that this one will be over by halftime.

 

:no:

 

When the series renewed in 2000 UK won the first 4 matchups I believe. Then UNC won 5 in a row, but UK has won 3 of the last 4.

 

I couldn't remember the exact numbers, but that sounds right.

My prediction - mcdaughter will be there in person to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.