Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/North Carolina predictions

Kentucky @ North Carolina 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky @ North Carolina

    • Kentucky (8-2)
      40%
    • North Carolina (6-2)
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yeah, but that zone ate up UL. And if Paige ate up UL's much faster, defensive-minded guards, what will he do to Andrew Harrison?

 

Louisville scored 84 points while shooting nearly 40 percent from the field. The three-point shooting was bad, but with the exception of late last year, Louisville's three-point shooting over the last several years has always been a roller-coaster ride.

 

UNC, on the other hand, shot over 50 percent from the floor and only even attempted six threes the ENTIRE game. They absolutely crushed Louisville down low.

 

Louisville should be able to win scoring 84 points. Certainly shouldn't allow anyone to score 93. I'm less worried about the zone than about simply not being able to play adequate defense with a huge Gorgui-sized hole in the middle of floor.

Edited by Getslow

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Louisville scored 84 points while shooting nearly 40 percent from the field. The three-point shooting was bad, but with the exception of last last year, Louisville's three-point shooting over the last several years has always been a roller-coaster ride.

 

UNC, on the other hand, shot over 50 percent from the floor and only even attempted six threes the ENTIRE game. They absolutely crushed Louisville down low.

 

Good points, but this game is also in Chapel Hill.

Come on, it's UNC. They lost to Belmont for crying out loud. How good could they be?

Cmon Mannnn Just ask UL and MSU how good UNC can be. This will be a good game to decide how good either team UK or UNC is. Would you be more satisfied with beating UAB and Belmont as opposed to MSU and UL? Be real about it, the Tarheels have just as much a chance as the Cats.

Cmon Mannnn Just ask UL and MSU how good UNC can be. This will be a good game to decide how good either team UK or UNC is. Would you be more satisfied with beating UAB and Belmont as opposed to MSU and UL? Be real about it, the Tarheels have just as much a chance as the Cats.

 

You must have missed the Randy-aimed sarcasm. :lol2:

Going to be a tough win to grab. Not the place you want to have your first real road test.

If UNC plays man against UK I like the Cats chances. I'm still waiting for a team to play this team Man to Man for 40 mins.

^ No one will or should. Pack it in and just have someone stay on Young as best they can.

I'm still waiting for a team to play this team Man to Man for 40 mins.

 

I bet you are. :lol2: That's a guaranteed L.

It's definitely going to be a really tough one for the Cats. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they lost, but hoping for a win. They are going to probably need their best "team performance" of the year to get it done.

  • Author
^ No one will or should. Pack it in and just have someone stay on Young as best they can.

 

Exactly.

Oh, my time to shine. I will predict we will see this said in the Duke/UNC game thread somewhere... I hope both teams lose in this game.

My prediction for this game... Somewhere in the Final thread I shall put in there 37-3

North Carolina because I won't believe this team can win a game in a hostile environment until they prove it.

 

Chapel Hill isn't a hostile environment. But to be fair, neither is Rupp Arena.

If UNC plays man against UK I like the Cats chances. I'm still waiting for a team to play this team Man to Man for 40 mins.

While we are hoping, I think teams should refuse to double down on Randle and need to take away his right hand.

My son will be there. I am a bit envious.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.