Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Providence Updates

Featured Replies

Any one know if this game will be on tape delay any where or available online if you don't have Fox Sports 1?

  • Replies 150
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on 969 for Time Warner Customers.

219 for Direct TV. This games scares me.

 

Same here.

 

I just don't have that warm fuzzy feeling about this team yet.

 

This isn't a ptediction thread but I'll say Providence by 7.

Finally a game that I don't have to watch on ESPN!! I was gonna go crazy if I had to watch that Marshall Henderson interview one more time.

First game of the year that I'll actually be able to watch in it's entirety from the comfort of my home with sound on. Made the mistake of meeting a friend whose a Kansas alum for the Champions Classic and the restaurant didn't have the sound on, and wouldn't put it on despite 80% of the place watching the games.

  • Author
Finally a game that I don't have to watch on ESPN!! I was gonna go crazy if I had to watch that Marshall Henderson interview one more time.

 

Eh I don't have Fox Sports one.... This is the only game they're doing the rest of the season though so I'm just going to listen to it on the radio feed.

I have a feeling Kentucky will lose tonight.

This pre-game show is amaturish at best. The nose hair shot of Raftery was choice. :D

I have a feeling Kentucky will lose tonight.

Your mom was right not letting you come over.

Your mom was right not letting you come over.

 

They're not very good right now.

I'm sorry, but Andrew walks more than any point I can remember.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.