Paul Walker dies in car accident

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad and stupid at the same time. Sad that 2 lives were lost because of stupidity. Anyone notice the speedlimit sign where they crashed? 15MPH. For the car to explode in flames and the look of the accident they must of been flying and in a 15 mph zone. Stupid stupid stupid.

I always thought he had an awful agent because thought he was a way better actor than just doing those stupid Fast and Furious movies. With his looks and talent thought he could have done many more movies of all genres or been cast in an HBO series,etc. Untapped potential lost.

I always thought he had an awful agent because thought he was a way better actor than just doing those stupid Fast and Furious movies. With his looks and talent thought he could have done many more movies of all genres or been cast in an HBO series,etc. Untapped potential lost.
Well I know my wife loved him, always surprised he was never cast in a chick flick romantic comedy etc.

Here is a video taken of two guys that came onto the scene. What would you do? Try and help even though it is engulfed in flames or stay away?

[video=youtube_share;5R976MdhNhg]http://youtu.be/5R976MdhNhg

The car parts strewn everywhere seem to indicate the violence of it all. I'd have stayed away. Nothing at that point you could do I doubt. It's a real shame.

The car parts strewn everywhere seem to indicate the violence of it all. I'd have stayed away. Nothing at that point you could do I doubt. It's a real shame.

Probably rolled it. News reports say the body's were so badly burned they needed dental records to identify. They were gone, way gone at this point.