Paul Walker dies in car accident

Probably rolled it. News reports say the body's were so badly burned they needed dental records to identify. They were gone, way gone at this point.

Gotta wonder what it takes to roll a porsche like that. We may never know what happened exactly.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably rolled it. News reports say the body's were so badly burned they needed dental records to identify. They were gone, way gone at this point.

Gotta wonder what it takes to roll a porsche like that. We may never know what happened exactly.

What's really strange about it all is that the driver of the car(Walkers friend) was a professional race car driver. I guess that means he maybe felt he could go harder and faster but it's still pretty crazy. Makes me think they probably locked it up, I wonder what kind of tires this guy was used to racing with.

The speed limit where they crashed was 15..

Somebody had previously mentioned that, it almost looked like an industrial area with a large parking lot nearby. Would really like to see an areial view, perhaps google earth of that location to see what it looks like.

What's really strange about it all is that the driver of the car(Walkers friend) was a professional race car driver. I guess that means he maybe felt he could go harder and faster but it's still pretty crazy. Makes me think they probably locked it up' date=' I wonder what kind of tires this guy was used to racing with.[/quote']

Are you sure he was a profession race car driver? He and walker owned a custom car shop and they both loved cars but his friend worked for Meril Lynch for over 20 years and was a successful marketing and finance advisor.

Are you sure he was a profession race car driver? He and walker owned a custom car shop and they both loved cars but his friend worked for Meril Lynch for over 20 years and was a successful marketing and finance advisor.

That's what it said in one of the articles I read. So no I'm not sure but I'd figured the news agency running the article probably was.

He wasn't a professional race car driver but did race cars as did Paul Walker. They entered professional races together like endurance races but isn't considered a professional per se.