Paul Walker dies in car accident

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read he was in Fast and Furious. Not my kind of flick. What else?

It's not the fact that he was in Fast and Furious it's the fact that he was in that and the next 5(maybe 6 if they had filmed it yet) and you hadn't seen one of them. That's almost a hard task to achieve.

It's not the fact that he was in Fast and Furious it's the fact that he was in that and the next 5(maybe 6 if they had filmed it yet) and you hadn't seen one of them. That's almost a hard task to achieve.

If I didn't choose to watch #1 why would I then watch the rest? Not my genre.

If I didn't choose to watch #1 why would I then watch the rest? Not my genre.

I'm giving you a hard time Clyde, but honestly they've aired on TBS, TNT, FOX, FX, Spike and USA so many times that for you to not have accidently stumbled upon one of them requires some precision remote control skills. So I guess at least you've got that going for you.:thumb:

I'm giving you a hard time Clyde, but honestly they've aired on TBS, TNT, FOX, FX, Spike and USA so many times that for you to not have accidently stumbled upon one of them requires some precision remote control skills. So I guess at least you've got that going for you.:thumb:

Working with one hand had always been a skill ...well since I was about 16.

He was probably watching The Art of Rhetoric and its Effects on High School Forensics on Bravo or the Oprah Network.