Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlows Dan Penick commits to Wright State Univ.

Featured Replies

Congratulations are in order for Dan Penick of Ludlow who this evening verbally committed to attend Wright State University. Dan is a 6'9" 245 lb center who will in all likelyhood will play the 3 spot in college. Dan is 3 points shy of 1000 and past the 900 rebound total just this past tuesday night. Wright State is a member of the Horizon League and plays such schools as Butler, Cleveland State, Wisconsin-Green Bay, Chicago-Loyola, Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Youngstown State just to name a few. Dan becomes the 1st Div. 1 player out of Ludlow in over 45 years. Once again congratulations to Dan, he has worked hard to make himself a very good player and everyone in Ludlow wishes him nothing but success..

Congrats to Penick. A D1 scholly is something to be proud of.

Congratulations to Dan. He's a great kid and I wish him the very best!

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

 

I thought Penick couldnt play D1?

Congratulations are in order for Dan Penick of Ludlow who this evening verbally committed to attend Wright State University. Dan is a 6'9" 245 lb center who will in all likelyhood will play the 3 spot in college. Dan is 3 points shy of 1000 and past the 900 rebound total just this past tuesday night. Wright State is a member of the Horizon League and plays such schools as Butler, Cleveland State, Wisconsin-Green Bay, Chicago-Loyola, Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Youngstown State just to name a few. Dan becomes the 1st Div. 1 player out of Ludlow in over 45 years. Once again congratulations to Dan, he has worked hard to make himself a very good player and everyone in Ludlow wishes him nothing but success..

Congratulations! His height and weight that you listed aren't that of a "3" at Wright State. Looks more like a "4" to me.

Congrats to Dan I wish him the best of luck. I really think that he will excel in college. He has alot of tools that most people his size dont have. He can handle the ball and is a GREAT passer. In college he will be able to face the basket more which is where he is probably most comfortable at. Once again congrats to Dan!

Congrats to Penick and the Ludlow Panthers.

 

BigZig, I had heard many rumors about Bowling Green. Any idea on his final choices?

:thumb: Congrats Dan, I know that you will be very successful at the next level. Everyone from Ludlow is very proud of you. :ylsuper:

Congratulations to Dan and his family. The opportunity to play Division 1 basketball is a tremendous one.

Congratulations to Dan and his family. The opportunity to play Division 1 basketball is a tremendous one.

 

:thumb:

 

I thought Bowling Green was going to be the pick. Congrats young man. Closer to home. :thumb:

Congrats to Dan I wish him the best of luck. I really think that he will excel in college. He has alot of tools that most people his size dont have. He can handle the ball and is a GREAT passer. In college he will be able to face the basket more which is where he is probably most comfortable at. Once again congrats to Dan!

 

:thumb: I look forward to seeing him play again in the regionals at Ryle. Dan will do well at WSU if he continues to work hard in the offseason. People will not be able to double and triple him up at the next level and he will be a great team player.

:thumb:

 

I thought Bowling Green was going to be the pick. Congrats young man. Closer to home. :thumb:

 

Who all did he pick Wright State over?

Congrats to Dan Penick from Morgan Co.

  • Author
Congrats to Penick and the Ludlow Panthers.

 

BigZig, I had heard many rumors about Bowling Green. Any idea on his final choices?

 

I don't want to speak for Dan but I just think that after going up to the Nutter Center and then seeing the new practice facility that WSU just recently got into I believe he felt very comfortable with the entire situation (campus, facilities, players, coaches and location) and decided WSU was the place he would best fit in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.